WTT Para Warthog

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    Up for trade. A para warthog P10 .45 acp double stack 10+1 capacity. Comes with 4 magazines(only 3 pictured). 2 are brand new. 2 have newly installed Wolff springs and have the pinky extensions. I do have the box. I took this as a trade from another member. I cannot honestly state a round count. I was told it had around 50 when I received it and I have put just over 100 through it. Gun is in great shape. Does have what appears to be a little holster wear on the front side of the trigger guard and also the front of the grip. Other than that it is in great shape. Thought I would like this for conceal carry but its just not for me. Trades I am looking for would be concealed carry pieces like Glocks 30, 19, 29. Springfield XDM's. HK's. Would also consider other 1911's or 10mm. The only rifles I would be interested in would be AR's. Doesn't hurt to offer any others also. Whatever is needed to even a trade would be ok if I I am interested. For the right trade would let approximately 100 rounds of ammo and an OWB leather holster go too. Thanks for looking. If I left anything out just ask. FTF only with a bill of sale. Would be willing meet within a reasonable distance.
    photo (2).jpg

Last edited:

chootem

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Lockport
    how much to purchase
    I am looking for trades but have had a few offers. I didn't add a price because I really didn't know how to price it. The only place I saw them used was gunbroker and they were almost as much as new... So if anyone wants to make an offer feel free.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom