WTT: Remington 700 30-06

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • idamaster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Shreveport
    I bought this, I want to say, around November of last year. Haven't gotten to shoot it at all, almost new. Comes with a Nikon 3x-9x-50mm Prostaff Scope. Its in almost new condition, as I stated earlier. Have only been out shooting with it 2 times, first to break in the barrel and the second was maybe 4 rounds of target shooting. Also comes with a hard case. Looking to trade for an assault rifle/hand gun... But, Im also open to shotguns for trade, thanks.IMG_2866.jpg

idamaster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Shreveport
    Yes, its the SPS/ADL model... Im not exactly sure what its worth. But, when I bought it I paid 878 including taxes for the scope and rifle IIRC. Somewhere in the 860's-880's.. Not that 20 bucks matter but to give you a general Idea.

Last edited:

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Haven't gotten to shoot it at all, almost new.
    Have only been out shooting with it 2 times, first to break in the barrel and the second was maybe 4 rounds of target shooting.

....uuummm :confused:

And as stancel pointed out, the SPS and ADL models are two different models. One has the detachable floor plate and the other doesn't.

idamaster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Shreveport
    Sorry, It doesnt have a detectable floor plate, its the ADL model. I would like to also list the rifle as for sale, but I didnt/dont have a listing price in mind.

Last edited:

dmurph

Serious as dick cancer!
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 26, 2010
    Huntsville, TX
    If you have no idea what you want in trade, how are we supposed to? Perhaps you could be a bit more specific, ("Looking to trade for an assault rifle/hand gun... But, Im also open to shotguns for trade").

Last edited:

idamaster

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Shreveport
    Sorry Looking for AK-47's/AR15's. I am also looking for a semi-auto hand gun; No revolvers, please. Prefereably 9mm but .40 and .45 work too. Not biased towards any brand/model as long as its not the crappy Hi-point pistols ((or the equivalent) or an old, historic pistol.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom