WTT SAR-1 Ak for Ar

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mtalbert

Deer Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Monroe
    Im looking to trade my Romanian SAR-1 Ak for a AR platform. Im not exactly sure what I want but if your interested just send me a message. Im not selling it due to a deal with my brother. He has first option to buy. I would just rather trade than have to look for something. The wood stock was painted OD green before I got it. It could use a refinishing in my opinion. Im not exactly sure of the round count as I got it used. Ive probably put 200-300 rounds through it without a single issue. I have 6 30 round mags and 1 40 round mag. I also have a tapco forend that will go with it I just didnt like it. I would have to dig around through the closet but im sure I have some rounds. Two of the mags are loaded. I had several hundred last time I seen them. Other than that if you have any questions just ask. I will answer to the best of my knowledge.

justsomeguy

deranged.......
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Gretna
    If it goes down to you being able to sell it, hit me up with a cash price. Id love to get my hands on a ak to accompany my sks in the closet.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom