WTT Weatherby Mark V 240 Magnum Unfired

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crazy white boy

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    St. Charles Parish Hahnville
    I have an unfired Weatherby 240 Weatherby Magnum with 3 boxes of ammo. This gun has been a safe queen and has never been loaded. I am looking to trade for a nice Colt Anaconda or a 308 AR style rifle let me know what you have. That is a Luepold scope on the gun as well. You know what it is worth so please no low ball offers.

Attachments

• Weatherby 240.jpg
      Weatherby 240.jpg
      130.3 KB · Views: 56

Frogman

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Denham Springs, LA
    How about a Colt MK III Trooper 357 w/ box and papers, unfired, as far as I know, in either 6" or 8 " barrel? Immaculate guns. They have been in my safe, since I bought both of them five years ago. I will send photos if you are interested, just send me your email address. I don't know how to put photos on BS. Only one of them is for trade, in the 6" or the 8", if you are interested. You will not find these anywhere as factory new. I can't guarantee they have not been fired, but I can't tell that they ever have.
    What power and model is the Leupold scope?
    I just thought that I might want the rifle to hunt with as I am getting old and allergic to a...kicking firearms.
    Let me know if you are interested. I haven't ever listed either of these guns for sale.

crazy white boy

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    St. Charles Parish Hahnville
    Frogman I appreciate the offer the Troopers just didnt hold the value that they should I actually have a 4 and 6 inch fine gun just didnt get the credit of the rest of the Colt Line.

BudzLeon PM answered and pictures emailed it has a vari x III 2.5x8 on it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom