WTT Your compact .40/.45 - for my .999 Silver Rounds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    Looking to make my first private sale/buy, as a sole personal self defense CCW.
    My silver is all .999 APMEX/AOCS min. Lets make an honest value trade.
    If you appreciate silver, We'll both be very satisfied.

No rush, and I welcome alternate offers. I don't really know guns as well as I do silver, but my CCW has been lonely for far too long. Silvers closing at just under $40/oz as I post this. Style & wear-tear works for silver too. Nearly everything I have is un-circulated, and collector worthy, as much as it is just a good retainer of it's intrinsic value. All .999 Fine

MINE:
    AOCS: LAKOTAH / Jefferson Davis / 2nd Amendment
    APMEX: Buffalo, Single and 1/2 oz APMEX, as well as generic stuff.

Show me something I like and hopefully we can haggle worth out of what I've got.
    (This is also my first real-post, forgive me if my form is lacking).
    Thanks.

-
    Wheee, this is fun.

Last edited:

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    And now it is $40.44

As you know if course that SPOT/asking and premiums can plus Silver all over the financial spectrum. Some silver ill happily pay $50 and some ..a particular 5oz full relief/ bust round I got of Winston Churchill, id be lucky to get rid of for melt.

I'm more of a 'holding value collector', of a few gorgeous mint projects. Thanks for playing along on my thread tho. Let's watch together while silver goes to $100.

Last edited:

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    .I'be ALWAYS wanted to have some fer when the wearwolves attack. Maybe if I has a special rig for just such an occasion. Something Western with a belt strap bandoleer no doubt.

bigsampson

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I have a single .45 Colt Sterling Silver wearwolf round.
    All the rest of mine are lead.
    Saving it for the real thing!
    What calibers are your rounds?:D

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I misinterpretated your misinterpretation..
    My 'rounds' are about 39mm, medallion art rounds: as in coin-shaped. Like money, only real.

Last edited:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Why not just trade your valuable Silver "rounds" for Federal Reserve notes in the amount necessary to purchase a handgun? Us common folks find it a lot easier to just use them.

npalmi88

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    New Orleans
    Why not just trade your valuable Silver "rounds" for Federal Reserve notes in the amount necessary to purchase a handgun? Us common folks find it a lot easier to just use them.

yeah, why not use monopoly money instead of real? Are you crazy? Why would you not use fiat fake federal reserve notes?

npalmi88

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    New Orleans
    Are you interested in a Rock Island Armory compact 1911?

stock image:
    RIA1911CompactTacticalwithNovaksmag.jpg

Last edited:

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I've made a resolution to spend fraudulent reserve notes on groceries and fuel and silver. I was keeping $100 in two dollar bills in the desk drawer, just in case some person required their use; and spending all my mad-money on silver. So if I don't got'em I won't speed'em and with silver up 8% this week alone .. it sounds like a Hell if an offer for everyone. But ill happily wait till its up another fifty percent to get it on my terms.

I'll have to look at some reviews on that 1911.

Seems cool, but for ccw, I dunno if I can get over the hammer action. I think it'd be neat as a side holstered weapon. Likely that's inexperience talking.

Last edited:

Hardly

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    This was an interesting lesson in how the place functions. I didn't think my decisions had to be made so quickly. Since posting my WTT post, I've spoken only to one in person while being offered several others - which were not long available, and I missed'em all.

Still looking for a compact .40/.45

npalmi88

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    New Orleans
    This was an interesting lesson in how the place functions. I didn't think my decisions had to be made so quickly. Since posting my WTT post, I've spoken only to one in person while being offered several others - which were not long available, and I missed'em all.

Still looking for a compact .40/.45

My compact 1911 is still available

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    With my lead I can take your silver.

When I first joined Bayou Shooter I posted on the finance section and someone made a very similar comment,,,they said that they can always just take whatever they want since they are armed,,,,,,in any case,,,,that poster was reamed a new ******* by the more mature BS members for making such an inflammatory remark. Even though he defended himself by saying he was just joking,,,,,I think such a statement of using ones gun to steal ones precious metals is way out of line. It is not funny and it is sign immaturity IMO.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom