WWII Apocalypse Documentary! Wow!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I just got through chapter 5 of 6 of this set last night. Holy s**t! I thought I knew a good bit about WWII already but this series is unbelievable!

Any of you that love watching the WWII stuff on the military channel will absolutely, positively love this series. It is graphic, it is hard hitting, and it is informative and educational.

And yes, there is at least 50% of this footage that I have never seen before, and I have seen alot of WWII footage.

There is no way this country (because of the people), survives any incursions / bombings like those of some of the countries in Europe in WWII. No F'n way!

I was always fascinated by how close the Germans came to winning that war, but those were some ruthless mf'ers. Every American should try to realize how close we came to losing this thing.

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    And where could one find this documentary? I've literally seen EVERYTHING the Military Channel has on WWII. Would love to see something new.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    And where could one find this documentary? I've literally seen EVERYTHING the Military Channel has on WWII. Would love to see something new.

It's the one that they advertise on the channel every now and then. It's the Time-Life series. I would assume you could google it.

It's a good one! Worth every penny!

SpeedRacer

Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    It's the one that they advertise on the channel every now and then. It's the Time-Life series. I would assume you could google it.

It's a good one! Worth every penny!

Ahhh, I remember seeing that. I get them all confused at this point, and assume I've seen all of them. I'm almost burnt out on WWII at this point, and really enjoyed Gettysburg and Vietnam in HD for the change of pace.

But if you say there's unseen footage...I guess I have to watch it!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom