SOLD: Yet another Bowie custom G19

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DerpMeister

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Zachary
    Sold.

This one is a bit different. It is the first pistol I had Bowie do, in 2007. It is "normal"; the OEM slide is contoured and CeraKoted gray, but takes regular sights. Standard Glock plastic sights on it now. This pistol has in excess of 5K rounds though it, has some carry wear on the slide, but is the full-house Bowie Signature treatment just like the other two.

The extra slide consists of a One Source Tactical aftermarket stainless slide, cut for the Trijicon RMR. Installed is an RMR02, approximately five years old. The BUIS are Trijicon suppressor-height tritiums, which co-witness with the RMR dot. BTW, I dunno who is making these slides for OST, but they are primo; best I've seen, better than OEM in my opinion. This one has no contouring; I just installed the optic and the irons and left it at that. Same deal, no internals, etc . The OEM barrel and slide internals work fine in it.

An additional bonus with this package is an InSight Technologies XT1 Procyon WML. Had this one a while, but its hardly been used; it was on my bedside G17 all that time. Fresh batteries included.

Asking price for this is $1000 firm. Same parameters as the other two; no low-ball offers, only two specific pistols for possible trading, no shipping/FTF BR area only, but will drive to meet a serious buyer.

PM me for contact; thanks for looking.

BTW, I also have a custom Dale Fricke kydex OWB (right hand) holster and mag pouch combo I'll let go for $50 additional to the buyer. This holster is expressly made to protect the RMR during carry. Pictures on request to interested buyers. No, not available separately.

Attachments

• DSC_0190.jpg
      DSC_0190.jpg
      245.8 KB · Views: 90
    • DSC_0191.jpg
      DSC_0191.jpg
      213.6 KB · Views: 69
    • DSC_0194.jpg
      DSC_0194.jpg
      200 KB · Views: 64
    • DSC_0193.jpg
      DSC_0193.jpg
      208.4 KB · Views: 71
    • DSC_0198.jpg
      DSC_0198.jpg
      227 KB · Views: 73
    Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom