You are no longer welcome at this establishment

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I would maybe try to talk to him again. Last time I was there, Troy seemed like a solid guy, but there are way too many incidents for him to act like it is unheard of.

I don't think this will happen.

After Troy told me, "I don't buy that," for the 6th time, I told him to cancel my membership. At first he was going to give me my money back(prorated for the time used), but then he suddenly had a change a heart and said, "Don't feel like doing that today. You'll have to come back another time."

I told him to keep the F$%king money and to eat **** - I won't be back. As I walked out the door, he yelled at me not to come back.

Oh, if anyone wants a membership card to DTC that doesn't expire until 7/21/11, you're welcome to mine.

kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA

After Troy told me, "I don't buy that," for the 6th time, I told him to cancel my membership. At first he was going to give me my money back(prorated for the time used), but then he suddenly had a change a heart and said, "Don't feel like doing that today. You'll have to come back another time."

I told him to keep the F$%king money and to eat **** - I won't be back. As I walked out the door, he yelled at me not to come back.

Oh, if anyone wants a membership card to DTC that doesn't expire until 7/21/11, you're welcome to mine.

LoL sounds like you and I would get along just fine....

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA

WOW. Well, if that is how it went down,,,well played I say.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    "Membership has it's priviledges"....

Wait. I'm thinking of American Express. Nevermind.:o

Seriously- sorry this happened to you. Hopefully this guy will some to his senses and correct the problem before someone loses their eyesight. I don't get why he doesn't seem to realize (or care about) the problems this will surely end up causing....:confused:

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    I got hit in the chin there too doing Nolatac concealed carry class. All the guys in the class said I was crazy it was just brass. It hit way harder than I have ever got tagged by brass. I just shrugged it off and moved on though. Had no idea it was that common there.

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL

....that right there would've set me right the fk off :eek3:

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    I got hit in the chin there too doing Nolatac concealed carry class. All the guys in the class said I was crazy it was just brass. It hit way harder than I have ever got tagged by brass. I just shrugged it off and moved on though. Had no idea it was that common there.

********!!!! That did not happen.

That was a small chunk of my ego that got loose. :D

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Im more concerned about the baby's who want to rat on the operator as their solution to the problem. wtf. Really sad response.

As far as that range goes, it is what it is and he's not going to change it. Its been that way from day one when Will was in there maybe even before that for all I know. Troy doesn't own it so he's not going to improve it.
    The range is a rat hole but its a place to shoot.

Maybe Troy was having a bad day, who knows. I also would have told him to pond sand if he spoke to me like that.

pulpsmack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Red Stick
    I was a member there for a year about 2 years back. Troy seemed like a good guy and the deal was actually worth membership (refused annual membership since mid 2000s when Marshal Jacked up the price at precision back in the day). Found out YGWYPF there, as I was lucky to find 2 lanes out of the place that weren't down due to those kite strings being severed every 2 min. Also not a fan of the target drooping 3 ft. requiring crotch-shot aim to make COM shots.

Still, no complaints until one day I came in to sign in before a woman I can only assume was his wife (due to her unbelievably bitchy attitude... the kind that has no fear of termination). After asking out of curiosity (in an inquisitive, not confrontational manner) what the deal was with disclosure of all the calibers I intended to shoot. I was told THAT WAS TROY'S BUSINESS, not mine. After informing her it most certainly WAS my business, as I was a paying member that didn't have that caliber disclosure BS as a term when I signed up months before, she waffled for a min and claimed "insurance purposes".

Troy was a nice enough guy (to me) but I'd rather shoot monthly at a place that is better organized and maintained than shoot weekly at rathole with that bitch anywhere in the room.

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    It could be that breathing in all those fumes day in and day out has given the management lead poisoning. That may explain their crappy attitudes / mood.

Tim67

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 20, 2010
    EBR
    Im more concerned about the baby's who want to rat on the operator as their solution to the problem. wtf. Really sad response.

As far as that range goes, it is what it is and he's not going to change it. Its been that way from day one when Will was in there maybe even before that for all I know. Troy doesn't own it so he's not going to improve it.
    The range is a rat hole but its a place to shoot.

Maybe Troy was having a bad day, who knows. I also would have told him to pond sand if he spoke to me like that.

Lane 7. Yep, I can remember Will advising me not to use that one. That's been a long time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom