You Expect A Bad Cop Once In A While

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    But a whole f*cking department at once, including the Chief of Police??? This gives sustenance to the idea one should not be required by law to disclose they are carrying a concealed weapon. It's your constitutional right, and they have no constitutional right to know you are packing heat. The State of Texas recently amended it's law in this regard. You are still required to disclose, but there is no penalty for not doing so.

LOL, WTF kinda law is that??? That's Texans for you.

http://www.sulphurdailynews.com/new...uilty-to-drug-charges-implicates-Police-Chief

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    smiley-face-popcorn.gif

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Just adding some fuel to fire.
    trollface.gif

Thibodaux officer accused of raping Nicholls student
    THIBODAUX — A Thibodaux Police officer arrested Friday is charged with raping a 22-year-old Nicholls State University student while on duty, according to University Police.

orey Morris, 35, 805 Lafourche St., Thibodaux, is charged with simple rape. He admitted having sex with the woman but told campus police officers the encounter was consensual.

Morris, who was on-duty and in uniform, allegedly raped the intoxicated student after giving her a ride home from a downtown Thibodaux bar in his patrol car, according to a report from the University Police.

In this case, simple rape is defined as sex without consent when the victim is incapable of resistance, such as when that incapacity is caused by an “intoxicating agent” like alcohol. The maximum penalty for simple rape is 25 years in prison without parole, probation or suspension of sentence.

The victim’s name is being withheld because of the nature of the alleged offense.

Nicholls State University Police Sgt. Michael Richard saw a Thibodaux Police car about 1:15 a.m. Friday parked outside Nicholls student apartments off Bowie Road on the east side of campus. The car’s engine was running, and the lights were on, the report says.

After determining that no Thibodaux Police had been called to the area, Richard saw Morris walking from the apartments to the car.

Morris told Richard he brought an intoxicated student home from downtown, the police report says. Morris also told Richard that he had to sit with the student for a few minutes because she was nauseated.

After Morris left, Richard entered the apartment and saw that the student was the only person inside. Richard asked the student if she was OK, and the student said “Yes,” the report says.

After University Police decided to check on the student Friday morning, she told investigators she had a friend ask a Thibodaux Police officer to bring her home. The student said she had never met Morris before.

After Morris brought the student to the apartment, he followed her in without being invited, the student said. The student got into bed and was semi-conscious when Morris started having sex with her, the report says. The student said because of her semi-conscious state she was unable to resist Morris.

Morris told investigators he had to help the student to her room because she was intoxicated. He admitted to having sex with her but said she verbally consented.

Morris said he became concerned that what he was doing was wrong, so he stopped and left the apartment.
    http://www.houmatoday.com/article/20100829/ARTICLES/100829260?p=2&tc=pg

Last edited:

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Explain to me, rebelray, how you go from there to, "No matter what I have to do, I'm going home at the end of the day."

Seems like the latter philosophy is from the "New Skool." Probably associated with the militarization of modern police forces. Back in the day, that was not a prevailing attitude among any police officers I knew.

There's a few old timers around here who could shed some light if they so desire.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Hey posse.

I gotta ask.

Were you ass raped as a child by a perverted uncle that was a cop or something?

Just wondering where the hate for law enforcement comes from.

And no, I don't desire to shed any light cuz you wouldn't accept it if we did.

Last edited:

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    Just wondering where the hate for law enforcement comes from.

You are quite mistaken. And there is no logical basis to the rest of your post.

And no, I don't desire to shed any light cuz you wouldn't accept it if we did.
    A typical comment by someone with nothing to add but who wants to stay in the game and pretend they are winning.

As for your opening comment, I take it by that you are at best another high school dropout in a constant string of natural born flunkies produced by Louisiana's secondary educational system. Have a wonderful evening.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Explain to me, rebelray, how you go from there to, "No matter what I have to do, I'm going home at the end of the day."

Seems like the latter philosophy is from the "New Skool." Probably associated with the militarization of modern police forces. Back in the day, that was not a prevailing attitude among any police officers I knew.

There's a few old timers around here who could shed some light if they so desire.

Because A: The Streets are exponentially more dangerous now then they were in the Olden Days, and B: because in the Old Skool days alot of techniques were used that you would decry now. For instance Holywood did ot invent the "Throwdown Gun". I love this Militirization of the Police Argument. Please somebody tell me what it means?

rebelray84

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    Amite,LA

How does anybody here?Forgive me but does not just about everybody here pack guns and are they not quite willing to use them?Are you saying that everyone here is some sort of monster incapable of soft feelings because they are willing to do what they gotta do to survive?Am i missing something here?Just what are you saying?

You sir obviously have never known any "old Skool" cops.I knew them,was friends with them and was trained by them years ago as a rookie.They were 10 times quicker to bust someone in the mouth,crack a head open with a flashlight or just flat out blow someone away than any "New Skool" police.Cops today are waaaaayyy more restrained than even 20 years ago and I know I was there bud I speak from personal experience and can back that up with any amount proof anyone here would care to see.

One again PC is totally ignorant about what he speaks.

Top Bottom