Your prayers are needed.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • idunno

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 29, 2007
    Prairieville, LA
    I haven't been on here in a few days, but at some time around noon on Christmas Eve my Uncle (Mom's brother) was in a motorcycle accident. I don't know many of the details about the wreck, but he broke his neck and ankle in the crash. They did an emergency surgery on his neck Friday night and he is now in traction, under heavy sedation and on a ventillator. Plans are for them to pull the ventillator tomorrow morning and bring him out of sedation. He is not parylized, but came very close. The neurologist said this is the worst break he has seen in a long time.

Please pray for a speedy recovery. I know he has a long road ahead of him, but we're confident he will pull out of it.

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Sounds like his prayers were answered if the spinal cord wasn't damaged and it's only vertebral fractures. I once had a patient with a similar accident. A guy in his 30's cracked up his Corvette hitting an oak tree. He will probably have a halo installed and has a long road ahead of him. Good news is like my patient he should make a full recovery. Prayers sent. :)

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I haven't been on here in a few days, but at some time around noon on Christmas Eve my Uncle (Mom's brother) was in a motorcycle accident. I don't know many of the details about the wreck, but he broke his neck and ankle in the crash. They did an emergency surgery on his neck Friday night and he is now in traction, under heavy sedation and on a ventillator. Plans are for them to pull the ventillator tomorrow morning and bring him out of sedation. He is not parylized, but came very close. The neurologist said this is the worst break he has seen in a long time.

Please pray for a speedy recovery. I know he has a long road ahead of him, but we're confident he will pull out of it.
    U've got my attetion and prayers, my friend.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Sorry to hear about this....prayers sent, buddy. It does sound promising, though....stay strong.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Prayers going up ,been there done the motor cycle thingy and the neck thingy .I think he will be ok but a lot of hurt. Have 2 rods in my neck.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    Glad the prayers are working! He will come to hate his Physical Therapist but that is one of the paople who can help him the most after the sergoens have done their part.
    May God continue to halp and watch over him and help those who care for him have the paitence needed to do so.

Speedy DoD#8177
    KotSuperFAQ(tm).. Ask for it by name!
    http://www.herohog.com
    (Stolen SIG follows...)

"Only Bikers understand why dogs love to stick their heads out of car windows."

Top Bottom