Yugo 7.62x39 M67 Surplus on strippers in Crate $247/1120rds

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    http://www.wideners.com/itemdetail.cfm?item_id=100000187&dir=18|830|852

Note: I know this is higher than you may have seen but the price of this is up now and this is the cheapest you'll find. The Yugo is going away so get it while you can. I just got another 2 cases. Here's a tip too. If you order more than 1 case order them seperately. The shipping for one to me in Louisiana from Tennessee was $31.26 and for 2 it would have been $79 if I put them on the same order. I called them and Chris told me it has to do with the weight and how the shipping calculator generates it's charges. He told me to order each case seperately. I saved $16 this way. I also put a note in the instructions box on the additional order that it wasn't a duplicate. I only wish I'd have bought them when they were $174 a case earlier this year. This makes 3 cases of this and 2 of the 1260rd cases I have now. I bet I'll kick myself for not buying more later.

Last edited:

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    whats shipping on a crate cost?

That depends on where you are. I posted what it costs to me and it's important that you read it if you want more than one case. I'm in Claiborne Parish.

Do you think if we called them to doa bulk ordr, like a pallet, the cost would drop?
    They might for that much but when I talked to Chris today he told me this was pretty much a rock bottom price. 1-800-615-3006

Is this corrosive? If non corrosive, I might be in on a group buy.

It is slightly corrosive but it's some of the best 7.62x39 mil-surp you'll find and the jacket on it is a completely copper jacket. Not bi-metal and it doesn't attract a magnet.

RisingRebel

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Lafayette Louisiana
    That depends on where you are. I posted what it costs to me and it's important that you read it if you want more than one case. I'm in Claiborne Parish.

They might for that much but when I talked to Chris today he told me this was pretty much a rock bottom price. 1-800-615-3006

It is slightly corrosive but it's some of the best 7.62x39 mil-surp you'll find and the jacket on it is a completely copper jacket. Not bi-metal and it doesn't attract a magnet.

I just bought a crate. It weighs 66 pounds and I paid 238.84 for the box...... yes I'm a bit bitter.....
    Anyway, to Lafayette I paid $272.68 total. Shipping was 33.84. It is good stuff but i'm still pissed I paid too much.

WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    I just bought a crate. It weighs 66 pounds and I paid 238.84 for the box...... yes I'm a bit bitter.....
    Anyway, to Lafayette I paid $272.68 total. Shipping was 33.84. It is good stuff but i'm still pissed I paid too much.

Where did you get yours from may I ask? If you meant you got it from Widener's before they dropped the price that's a bummer. I've had it happen a few times too. I've made it up on other deals though. I stopped letting it get to me. It'll **** you off for days. You could buy another case and sell the one you got when this stuff is gone. It does seem to be drying up, the stripper clip stuff anyway.

Note: I just saw your entry in the comments section for this deal on gun-deals so I know you were talking about Wideners. Like I said, it's happened to us all and probably will again if that's any consolation.

Last edited:

Smokeless

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    New Orleans
    Back In Stock.
    Note: They also have the 1260 round cases for $259.

http://www.wideners.com/itemview.cfm?dir=18|830|852

zefram20cochran2020sweexj5.gif

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom