Zimmerman/Martin - 2nd degree Murder Trial

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bearco

Instructor
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Covington
    Edit: Neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman is being charged with second-degree murder in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, the unarmed black teenager whose death ignited nationwide protests. Special prosecutor Angela Corey says that the 28-year-old Zimmerman is in custody. She wouldn't disclose Zimmerman's whereabouts for his safety, but said that he will be in court within 24 hours.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Washington post is reporting that charges will be filed.

Florida special prosecutor Angela Corey plans to announce as early as Wednesday afternoon that she is charging neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman in the shooting of Trayvon Martin, according to a law enforcement official close to the investigation. It was not immediately clear what charge Zimmerman will face.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...says/2012/04/11/gIQAHJ5oAT_story.html?hpid=z1

Last edited by a moderator:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    The judicial side of this case has zero to do with the facts anymore. The charges will be based solely on expected public reaction.

But remember, charges only mean there will be a trial. I expect the minimal charges they believe will appease the mobs, and then the trial I give a pretty good chance of acquittal, with the goal being letting things cool down for a while.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Nothing short of Execution or Life in prison will satisfy them.

Therefore they are guaranteed to be failed b/c Zimmerman will get neither.

LongGoneDays

Mine. Not yours.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Shreveport, LA
    Remember the show Kid's Court on Nickelodeon?

The 2 kids came out and each presented their case, the judge was a metal pole with a face on it, and a sound detector. The host said "Who believes the plaintiff" and the audience of kids would scream, then "Who believes the defendant" and they would scream again. Whoever moved the meter the highest won.

Yeah, pretty much what happens anytime a bottom feeder gets shot by "whitey".

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I never understood why he wasn't charged in the first place.

Not enough evidence. There probably still isn't, but in reality he's only being charged to appease the mob.

My guess is they're hoping filling charges will shut up the race-pimps, presstitutes, and mob of morons and they will stop paying so much attention to this just. Then, since there likely is no evidence, Zimmerman will be quietly acquitted.

edit: at least that's what I think the local DA is hoping. The chances of that actually happening, though......:rolleyes:

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Nothing short of Execution or Life in prison will satisfy them.

I believe you're correct.

I'd like to know exactly how throwing him to the dogs will in any way, shape, or form improve race relations in this country.

I am already wanting to vomit thinking of the obscene media fiasco this is going to be.....

I'm sure the foot soldiers are already planning the mass demonstrations- with a dash of potential violence- if the 'correct' decision isn't made....

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    It doesn't matter what happens to Z.

No matter the outcome....it isn't going to end well or "quietly."

That's the way I feel. His (Z) life is over. No matter if he goes to trial and is found not guilty or not. He is marked. The NBP has put a hit out on him. They should arrest everyone in the NBP and those who fund them.

Race relations in this country are worse and it is ONLY because of the AS and JJ types. They are the pied pipers with the flutes. Their flute playing puts the "others" in to a trance and they blindly follow ole' Al and Jessie wherever they lead them.

Seems that way to me.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    That's the way I feel. His (Z) life is over. No matter if he goes to trial and is found not guilty or not. He is marked. The NBP has put a hit out on him. They should arrest everyone in the NBP and those who fund them.

Race relations in this country are worse and it is ONLY because of the AS and JJ types. They are the pied pipers with the flutes. Their flute playing puts the "others" in to a trance and they blindly follow ole' Al and Jessie wherever they lead them.

Seems that way to me.

I often think about how long these ass clowns will live when the collapse comes. I mean they have to be on the top of everyone's 'To do' list right? right? ...... TMI?

JLouv

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Youngsville
    I often think about how long these ass clowns will live when the collapse comes. I mean they have to be on the top of everyone's 'To do' list right? right? ...... TMI?

They are leeches protected by society's rules. Take away the rules and I think it'll work itself out pretty well.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom