Zimmerman ~ NOT Guilty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Thanks for posting that was very interesting.

FWIW, I have not checked that whole site as thoroughly as I normally like to before posting links as I've been very busy this weekend. That said, it looks legit on the surface but keep in mind that it is very pro-GZ. IMHO, pro-GZ is a good thing as I believe he is not just NOT guilty but completely innocent albeit a tad naive. Either way, it does pose an interesting theory about his reasons for having skittles and a very sugary drink (It wasn't actually iced tea) in that he could have been mixing up some robitussin.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    The reality is there are some people, a few among this board, that are hoping for the "Big One"; I'm not directing this in general to every member that has predicted unrest.
    There are some people, however, that I truly believe want the riots to occur, much the same way a young child "wants" to experience a hurricane; although this want is unfortunately not reserved for children alone.
    I call it the "Red Dawn Survivalist Fantasy". It afflicts certain people, who for whatever reason, anxiously await a massive crisis, in order that they should receive the chance to live out there childhood, Cowboys & Indians, Lone Wolf dreams. It gives them the opportunity to load their 85 pound plus BOBs on their back, and pick off unruly threats to humanity from 700 yards away, all the while filtering their urine in the lowest priced ceramic water filter Amazon offers, and foraging berries they have identified with the $3 water proof nature books.
    Once again, I'm not trying to generalize a large group of members here, but I truly believe there are a handful among us, and elsewhere, that secretly "can't wait for the fun."
    This is despite the fact that such widespread "Race Riots/Race Battles" would result in hundreds of police officers, fire fighters, paramedics, and civilians hurt. As well as millions, if not more, in property damage. But hey, why should that matter, especially when it affords the opportunity for a handful of nimwhits to peal back the shrink wrap on $30 worth of cheap, made in China survival equipment and anxiously await for the threat to hit their front door. At which time, the fantasy will stop, and the reality of a raging horde of irate individuals trampling down the street will leave most of these "Bring On The End of The World" pseudo-Lone Wolfs cowering in the corner of their houses with the lights out, just hoping the crowd moves along.

I like the way you think.

JR1572

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    FWIW, I have not checked that whole site as thoroughly as I normally like to before posting links as I've been very busy this weekend. That said, it looks legit on the surface but keep in mind that it is very pro-GZ. IMHO, pro-GZ is a good thing as I believe he is not just NOT guilty but completely innocent albeit a tad naive. Either way, it does pose an interesting theory about his reasons for having skittles and a very sugary drink (It wasn't actually iced tea) in that he could have been mixing up some robitussin.

I'm pretty sure a **** load of DXM would show up in the toxicology report.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    I'm pretty sure a **** load of DXM would show up in the toxicology report.

Not necessarily...

DXM = street slang for dextromorphan, a common ingredient of OTC cold meds (specifically as it relates to this article, one of the primary ingredients of Robitussin DM). Tox screens do not test for DM (Dextromorphan) specifically, but it can give a false positive as PCP. However, when the lab runs the confirmation test for PCP, it will be negative and the drug/tox screen will be stated as negative for PCP. DM has a short half-life and traces of it won't remain in the system but a few days at max. Even though, his tox screen was negative, it is possible that he still had DM in his system but just not enough for it to throw a false positive as something else. Not saying the article is right, but there is some plausibility to it. :dunno:

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The reality is there are some people, a few among this board, that are hoping for the "Big One"; I'm not directing this in general to every member that has predicted unrest.
    There are some people, however, that I truly believe want the riots to occur, much the same way a young child "wants" to experience a hurricane; although this want is unfortunately not reserved for children alone.
    I call it the "Red Dawn Survivalist Fantasy". It afflicts certain people, who for whatever reason, anxiously await a massive crisis, in order that they should receive the chance to live out there childhood, Cowboys & Indians, Lone Wolf dreams. It gives them the opportunity to load their 85 pound plus BOBs on their back, and pick off unruly threats to humanity from 700 yards away, all the while filtering their urine in the lowest priced ceramic water filter Amazon offers, and foraging berries they have identified with the $3 water proof nature books.
    Once again, I'm not trying to generalize a large group of members here, but I truly believe there are a handful among us, and elsewhere, that secretly "can't wait for the fun."
    This is despite the fact that such widespread "Race Riots/Race Battles" would result in hundreds of police officers, fire fighters, paramedics, and civilians hurt. As well as millions, if not more, in property damage. But hey, why should that matter, especially when it affords the opportunity for a handful of nimwhits to peal back the shrink wrap on $30 worth of cheap, made in China survival equipment and anxiously await for the threat to hit their front door. At which time, the fantasy will stop, and the reality of a raging horde of irate individuals trampling down the street will leave most of these "Bring On The End of The World" pseudo-Lone Wolfs cowering in the corner of their houses with the lights out, just hoping the crowd moves along.

tumblr_m4zc1fMLux1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    What to take away from this!

The media in this country is the enemy! The sooner ideologically/agenda driven media outlets are rendered irrelevant for anything other than reporting the facts; the better!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    What to take away from this!

The media in this country is the enemy! The sooner ideologically/agenda driven media outlets are rendered irrelevant for anything other than reporting the facts; the better!

While true. In this day and age....what's the plan?

I mean we can 'NOT' watch the MSM which effects ratings, but plenty of others will watch.

Do we promote the viewing of the best one? I mean, what's the plan?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Check this out EMP.

Black Racism Killed Trayvon ...
    http://www.bondaction.org/content/article/37076/Black Racism killed Trayvon
    By Rev. Jesse Lee Peterson
    Rachel Jeantel, the troubled young woman who was speaking on the phone to Trayvon Martin just before he was killed, testified in George Zimmerman’s second-degree murder trial that Martin called Zimmerman a *creepy a– cracka* before their violent confrontation.

I’ve been warning for the past 23 years that black racism is out-of-control – it appears black racism killed Trayvon Martin

and now all of a sudden the wording is changing.

NyTimes article address Trayvon Martin as Mr. Martin, not kid/child/baby teen.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/15/u...efense-was-hard-to-topple.html?pagewanted=all

CNN now calling Zimmerman (Hispanic)
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justice/zimmerman-verdict-protests/

and then still;

Daily News kicking it HARD to keep it alive;
    When will it end? Deadly racial targeting of black men and teens is hardly ancient historyhttp://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lLinksEnabled=false&google_editors_picks=true

But to add. Democratic Representatives and Lawyer Commitee's are calling for Zimmermans Head via Civil Court
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/14/legal-future-zimmerman/2516201/

Last edited:

1911Dave

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Mandeville

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Check this out EMP.

Now all of a sudden the wording is changing.

NyTimes article address Trayvon Martin as Mr. Martin, not kid/child/baby teen.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/15/u...efense-was-hard-to-topple.html?pagewanted=all

CNN now calling Zimmerman (Hispanic)
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/15/justice/zimmerman-verdict-protests/

and then still;

Daily News kicking it HARD to keep it alive;
    When will it end? Deadly racial targeting of black men and teens is hardly ancient historyhttp://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...lLinksEnabled=false&google_editors_picks=true

But to add. Democratic Representatives and Lawyer Commitee's are calling for Zimmermans Head via Civil Court
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/14/legal-future-zimmerman/2516201/

Just to hear the extreme-lunatic point of view, we tuned in to MSNBC Saturday night for a while at the camp.....

If my memory serves me correctly, the two things their guest panelists seemed to stress more than anything at various times was that TM was "an unarmed child", and that this case "sent a message that it was okay to shoot young black males".:rolleyes:

They are doing their part- and then some- to keep the level of racial animosity tied to this case at it's peak. Sad. :dunno:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Group hug and racial diversity sensitivity training! I'm gonna call it "HUG-A-THUG". You can buy my training seminar DVD and visual training aids package for $299.95 for a limited time only. Act now!

8c4t3uuo1usbpobqulgv.jpg

$299.95? Really?? :eek5:

That include S&H??? This is a steal! :rockon:

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    It's sickening that this was actually put in media print. 8 deaths in several decades, yet how many black on white hate crime murders are committed yearly without ever being brought up in the media.

Problem is that the Caucasian community doesn't have a "representative" organization to beat the drum for a cause or an injustice. The Caucasian representation is non-existent because it would be deemed "racist" in our new push for diversity. Two groups are never included are Caucasian Males and Christians. It seems to me that if anything happens to certain groups (African, Gay/Lesbian, Muslim, etc.) there is a group who will get media and political attention for them.

Look at the TV commercials - why is it the only person that can be the bumbling buffoon is the Adult White Male? Because PC dictates it, that's why.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    While true. In this day and age....what's the plan?

I mean we can 'NOT' watch the MSM which effects ratings, but plenty of others will watch.

Do we promote the viewing of the best one? I mean, what's the plan?

There's no plan! Just be your own man, and educate your kids with every last breath. We are awash in stupidity in this country; with no end for it in sight. And that is the master plan for the phony media.

What makes a dummy believe this crap that these bold faced liars in the media put out there? Ignorance! What makes a person ignorant? Lack of education! Why does the media down play the broken education system? Party loyalty! What party? Domocrats! Why Democrats? The continuation of their lie is perpetuated by their influence into everything.

What are the two biggest concerns in American life for people? Labor (a job), and education (for their children). Who are the vanguards of those two biggest concerns? Democrats!

The mainstream (TV), media is the Matrix! The "blue" pill is stupidity!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom