Zimmerman ~ NOT Guilty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I thought that's what I heard. That manslaughter still worries me. The jury could see it as a compromise, which there should be no compromising in a court of law. Maybe I'm old school and not as up to snuff as some, but to me it's cut and dry.

I've never served on a jury, much worse a sequestered one. Is it even possible to be completely insulated from outside persuasions? Surely they have to know what is happening outside the courtroom!?!

Am I wrong? Anyone?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Man this is the worse lol I wish I could OBJECT! :rofl:

If The defense brings up that fact that TM DID NOT Run home, but instead ambushed GZ I think they will destroy any notion that GZ was the aggressor.

Considering the Defense used that similar statement earlier today, I hope he remembers it.

The State guy doesn't want to say 'Nigg*r or Cracker' but he'll say "F.ing Punk and *******" as loud as he can.

Last edited:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/george-zimmerman-offers-to-just-plead-guilty-and-p,33087/
    Claiming that his second-degree murder trial has *dragged on for way too long,* sources confirmed Thursday that former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman offered to just plead guilty and pay the fine or whatever. *Look, I’m sick of having to deal with this, so just let me pay the 100 bucks or whatever it is and I’ll be on my way,* said Zimmerman, noting that he has already wasted three weeks in court fighting his murder charge in the February 2012 shooting death of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. *At this point, I don’t even care anymore. I’ll take the slap on the wrist if it means I can get back to my life. And if I have to do community service or something then, fine, I’ll do that too.* Zimmerman added that he really needed to wrap things up by tomorrow at the latest, since he has *already missed way too many days of work for this stupid thing.*

:rofl:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Wow. This dude considers that if you didn't know a street once, you lied if you know it later. Wtf?! lol.

I had no clue it would last this long.

Here is where NOT having a Lawyer is a BAD idea. Everything Zimmerman did on his own free will to be 'cooperative' is now being used against him in a court of law.

Last edited:

Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I didn't realize you could make up your own facts during the closing arguments. Everything that has come out of his mouth so far is beyond speculation. Even to this point, he has in no way proved that GZ was without reasonable fear of death or great danger. I'm sure they are great guys and great attorney's, but they just got stuck with a BS case.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I can not tell you the street names in my neighborhood. been here 4 years and walk a dog every day.
    Same here. I can't tell you the name of the street that connects to mine and I pass it every day.

So basically GZ didn’t know the name, learned the name and now b/c he knows it he must be a liar. Insane!

IMO, it's been going on for so long now, of the jury HAVE to be confused and tired of it.

Redundant, Redundant, Redundant......... State is eating up time and supposedly the Judge denied a delay so the Defense will have to make their closing arguments today (I THINK) likely getting on the nerves of Hungry jurors.

I didn't realize you could make up your own facts during the closing arguments. Everything that has come out of his mouth so far is beyond speculation. Even to this point, he has in no way proved that GZ was without reasonable fear of death or great danger. I'm sure they are great guys and great attorney's, but they just got stuck with a BS case.

I'm about to turn it off. There is so much speculation of things that were proven otherwise during the trial being spouted now as FACTS of the Case and COMMON sense it's making me sick.

Hell, I don't even know why there is a Trial at all when Closing Arguments can be a Free For All with NO Objections and ANYTHING can be said with not rebuttle.

How does that even make sense?

Top Bottom