Zimmerman ~ NOT Guilty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    I really wish I could reach through the computer screen and punch this little **** in the Adam's Apple. WHY IS HE ALWAYS SCREAMING?

I have 2 streets near my house and a cross street between the 2 of them that I can't remember the names of. I've been living in that same area since second grade!!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I actually think the State is spreading so much speculation around that Dr. Phil is providing all the Reasonble Doubt the Jury can handle :rofl:

Plenty more are noticing.....

Dr. Phil’s doppelganger is in the middle of his closing argument right now in the #Zimmerman trial, and instead of providing an unimpeachable account of what happened that night — let’s call it the state’s theory of the case — he’s instead trying to prove reasonable doubt of Zimmerman’s innocence. Unfortunately for BDLR, that’s not how the law works.

BDLR’s closing is long on speculation, circumstantial evidence, and outright lies. But very, very short on any actual evidence that corroborates the state’s charge of Murder 2 (or the lesser charge of manslaughter).

http://urbangrounds.com/2013/07/bdlr-closing-arguments/

Also see;
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3041759/posts?page=34

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    I think but I could be wrong, I know it could be twice in one thread, that the state is presenting today and defense is going tomorrow morning with the rebuttal to follow. O'Mara wanted to postpone to do them all together so the jury doesn't get to sit and stew on the states closing all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I think but I could be wrong, I know it could be twice in one thread, that the state is presenting today and defense is going tomorrow morning with the rebuttal to follow. O'Mara wanted to postpone to do them all together so the jury doesn't get to sit and stew on the states closing all night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep and the Judge of course Denied it.

So the Jury gets to sit on the States Closing all night. I don't really know if that's good or bad.

Having the last word HAS to count for something. :dunno:

The Trial resumes tomorrow at 0730 CST with the Defense closing arguments.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

Well with the way the State closed, the Defense can simply say, Trayvon Was HIGH AS A KITE! and there should be no problem.
    -----------------------

We could get a verdict by tomorrow afternoon.

I'm not sure the Jury needs more time in such a debacle of a case.

Plus, they might want to be DONE and with the possibility of spending the weekend in the hole, they might decide quickly.

What I wonder, is how their Husbands are counseling them. Jury rules are not, no way would my wife not allow me to bare some of that burden with her and help her along the way do the best she can. interesting thought I think. Especially when most MEN can identify with GZ and could easily sway their wives to see it too.

"Honey, what if I have to defend myself like that?" would you put me in jail?"

Don't think for a second that thought hasn't crossed the minds of those 6 wives.

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Well with the way the State closed, the Defense can simply say, Trayvon Was HIGH AS A KITE! and there should be no problem.
    -----------------------

We could get a verdict by tomorrow afternoon.

I'm not sure the Jury needs more time in such a debacle of a case.

Plus, they might want to be DONE and with the possibility of spending the weekend in the hole, they might decide quickly.

What I wonder, is how their Husbands are counseling them. Jury rules are not, no way would my wife not allow me to bare some of that burden with her and help her along the way do the best she can. interesting thought I think. Especially when most MEN can identify with GZ and could easily sway their wives to see it too.

"Honey, what if I have to defend myself like that?" would you put me in jail?"

Don't think for a second that thought hasn't crossed the minds of those 6 wives.

Are they ALL currently married? What if they are anti-gun on EVERY level? Now of course, they may not be due to jury selection process, but who knows?

As much as I would bet this is a slam dunk acquittal; I would not sleep easy tonight if I was this poor bastard Zimmerman.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Are they ALL currently married? What if they are anti-gun on EVERY level? Now of course, they may not be due to jury selection process, but who knows?

As much as I would bet this is a slam dunk acquittal; I would not sleep easy tonight if I was this poor bastard Zimmerman.

I read somewhere that they were all married. Could be wrong. But supposedly a few of them were gun owners, 2 from out of state(New to FL) and one something else?

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    I got a summons for jury duty here in Lafayette Parish coming up in a week and a half, and I'm thinking about telling them I'm very qualified and ready to do the job, since I've been studying the George Zimmerman trial so closely.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Just my gut feeling - GZ will be convicted.......not of second degree murder, manslaughter.

I've lost faith in our court system from all the ridiculous things I've seen.

Also, my "conspiracy theory" is on overdrive......He will be yet another fall guy in the name of PC.

Hope I'm wrong but my gut is telling me that the jury has been "spoken to".

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    I got a summons for jury duty here in Lafayette Parish coming up in a week and a half, and I'm thinking about telling them I'm very qualified and ready to do the job, since I've been studying the George Zimmerman trial so closely.

We'll know if that works if they find him guilty! :D

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    If he is convicted by the state prosecutors closing arguments the jury is bias . The first part about Zimmerman stumbling down and backwards by the first blow , I told my wife that guy has no idea what it's like getting stuned by the first blow let alone getting his head bashed from the back on concrete . I 'd kill the son of a bitch to.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Might want to edit that ^ for liability purposes. Up to you lol.

I'm relieved the child abuse felony murder was denied, but very worried about the manslaughter charge for GZ. I think if he's acquitted on M2 the jury may see that as a compromise to go along with the state.

I'm not saying its likely or unlikely, but I would be extremely nervous about it if I were GZ.

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Thanks returningliberty but, it is only an expression of my feelings if I was getting my ass kicked by ANY one. I am not a " politically correct" type person . At 69 years old I ain't changing !

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

I got summoned for a Med. Mal-Practice case. You should have HEARD the excuses and reason folks were giving. Some came right out and said, this Man(Dr.) has been seeing me since I was 2 years old. No Way can I be fair and unbiased as possible. that pretty much got an automatic dismissal from the defense lol

They don't make mistakes like that it was intentional. Sue? likely only IF someone actually steals his identity? or uses it in a malicious way?

Just my gut feeling - GZ will be convicted.......not of second degree murder, manslaughter.
    i have a terrible feeling he will get manslaughter...for no good reasons though.

Guys, 2nd Degree Murder is OFF the table. It's manslaughter or bust.

Thanks returningliberty but, it is only an expression of my feelings if I was getting my ass kicked by ANY one. I am not a " politically correct" type person . At 69 years old I ain't changing !

PWNED! HAHA!

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I know there is allot of cops here. Have y'all prepared or atleast talked about getting ready for a not guilty verdict at work officially? Just wondering

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    hunter1994
    Top Bottom