Zimmerman ~ NOT Guilty

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    Interesting thing they said about the jury a little while ago on fox, 5 are white and the other is Hispanic, sometimes described as Black-Hispanic. So Zimmerman is a White-Hispanic, not just Hispanic, and the juror is a Black-Hispanic, also not just Hispanic.

blackwater26504

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    I got the feeling that they'll stick him with manslaughter. Too many open ended question by the state. We all shall see.

king4456

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Prairieville
    White Hispanic you say?
    re9egu5a.jpg

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Interesting thing they said about the jury a little while ago on fox, 5 are white and the other is Hispanic, sometimes described as Black-Hispanic. So Zimmerman is a White-Hispanic, not just Hispanic, and the juror is a Black-Hispanic, also not just Hispanic.

Who knew?

So in this new anthropological hodgepodge, is Kim Kardashian's kid Armenian-Black or Black-Armenian? The pretender? White-Black or Black-White?

I guess it can be like a light switch when you are the product of an interracial conception. You just pick and announce the flavor you need that best fits the occasion.

:doh:

Well, I can't say I'm the least bit surprised you got that from the media.

Last edited:

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Do you think that applies to this case though? I'm doubtful.

I think so... I think the argument on both sides struck chords with the jury.. They have their work cut out for them.. I have said in the past, this could come down to a hung jury, and consequently a mistrial.. I think it was more cut and dry with the murder 2, then they throw in the manslaughter possibility and it really causes difficulty in concluding guilt or innocence.. :dunno:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Like many Journalist have said before. Even those with 40+ years in the business. if there is one thing, you can never do. You can never tell what a Jury is going to do. it's just impossible without literally being a juror yourself.

That has been proven over and over again.

There's just no way to tell.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    ..........The pretender? White-Black or Black-White? .........

Isn't the legal term in Louisiana still mulatto?

I think the great (ahem) state of Hawaii has settled the matter. His race was African in '62 when in most every other state he woulda been Negro. And for a while after that he woulda been Black. Hawaii was waaay ahead of the PC curve.

/Sarcasm

Top Bottom