ZIP guns. Something new I guess

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cutting

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2012
    New Orleans
    I guess we know the target audience. "Do you play “X-Box, Playstation” interactive or multiplayer video games?" is one of the questions if you click the "get more info" link.

mpl006

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Ruston
    You guys are obviously missing the whole point. Imagine this. You are in the woods in the middle of the zombie apocalypse/fighting for Louisiana's succession, and you get hungry. Why would you want to put down your primary weapon to pick up the 22 when you could just use the ZIP gun.:mamoru::rolleyes::dunno:

JNieman

Dush
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    Lafayette
    face it, there is no reason to have a .22 handgun attached to the bottom of a rifle. especially if the target buyer is an "operator"

A handgun that takes 10/22 mags is cool. That's a neat idea. I don't see why they would stupid it up by trying to say it's tailored for SCAR/ACR/AR operators as a backup or some ****. It's a neat little pistol and marketing it as deep concealment last ditch gun with the rotary mag... I mean, it's nifty. If marketed in a more respectable way, it could have had the reception of "Ok that's kind of neat" rather than everyone making fun of it.

Or maybe that was their point. New company going viral. Maybe they're banking on enough people seeing the gun for what it's worth /DESPITE/ the marketing gimmick instead of /BECAUSE/ of it.

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    A handgun that takes 10/22 mags is cool. That's a neat idea. I don't see why they would stupid it up by trying to say it's tailored for SCAR/ACR/AR operators as a backup or some ****. It's a neat little pistol and marketing it as deep concealment last ditch gun with the rotary mag... I mean, it's nifty. If marketed in a more respectable way, it could have had the reception of "Ok that's kind of neat" rather than everyone making fun of it.

Or maybe that was their point. New company going viral. Maybe they're banking on enough people seeing the gun for what it's worth /DESPITE/ the marketing gimmick instead of /BECAUSE/ of it.

you got it. A handgun that takes 10/22 magazines is cool. I would be interested. But they made it to attach to a quad tactical rail system. Now it becomes douche.

Top Bottom