Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    I only read the first 40 posts...

Is there any proof that this was a drug deal?

I have talked to this guy a few times, and while he does seem heard headed, he didn't strike me as a druggie.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    OC doesn't really have anything to do with it. If all is as I read, the kid was doing something illegal in the first place.

Want to stay out of trouble? Start with not breaking the law. If this kid wasn't hanging out with scum, he wouldn't be in the predicament he is in.

THIS

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    If I'm reading all of this correctly, anty506 is our boy who got jacked up by the gendarmie at the Wally World in Hammond... the one where we had "live coverage"??? :D

If so, and his real name is Anthony Manzella, then we have a... winner? Loser? This one was born in 1990, so the age matches.

Anthony Manzella is the shooter in the Clinton deal, and was charged with first degree murder. I didn't read the whole thread, dunno if that info was out yet, but its the straight scoop. Manzella and the other Hammondite, one Anthony Robertson, are republicans. The deceased and the kid from Jackson (who was apparently the go-between) are/were liberal southern democrats.

And it WAS a drug deal. So we have yet another wigger wanna-be-banger who is going to find out, first hand, what its really like... as someone's bitch.

And the stupid turd is from LORANGER... redneck central! Mom, apple pie, pick-up trucks, the girl next door. And I say that in admiration; your basic redneck may not be the most couth of persons, but by God they think like a normal man should think (except when it comes to NASCAR... then they get retarded, like your average LSU fan... :D ) Ya gotta wonder what went wrong. Did he dropped on his head as an infant? Was he wired wrong from conception? Was there a... oh, never mind.

What a trip.

So, are we monitoring the Defenders of Freedom on the OC forum? What's THEIR take on this, on of their own screwing the pooch in such a major fashion?????

+1

Oh, I think this guy is a dumb wigger just like he portrays himself to the public...a gang banger wanna be, OC's to be "cool" and to make people think twice about beating his little cracker white wigger ass every day.

I dont know drug users that call people "Weed Heads" though, so I meant that perhaps he went on a run with some people and was not partaking in the drug purchase, but was with them, and he probably ran his little wigger mouth and got popped for it...and in turn popped the guy back, permanently.

The stuff I said before was general, not pertaining to this guy specifically. And I stand by the things I said, this guys situation may be different though. I wasnt standing up for him before.

+ 1 you see the light!!
    Well will Spanky and the owner of the OC forum be contacted to see what he's posted on the forums?

Further what you don't see on the my-space page is that alot of the "friends" associate themselves with the "jigga city" "trill ent" groups that were promoted on the DVD "Thuggin and Lovin it" Possibly Anty was the Whiskey Mike in that video who knows..

For the poster about Drugs and Guns. Most crimes eventually involve firearms in narcotics circles these days. The intent is shown when you in the presence of a felony being committed. The felony in this case was the delivery/sale of scheduled narcotics. While his intentions may have been not to kill someone, the mere fact that he was partaking in the felony is intent enough.

He was trying to be that cool guy like Manimal said and get all gangsta from the suburbs. He played a stupid game and won that prize... I have had contact with many 19 yr old who are not running and gunning with wannabe gangstas.. He should be @ work, home, school, iraq, college.. The choices these kids are making these days are mind boggling...

If he was OC/CC doesn't matter, obviously the maturity level wasn't there, another MEM protege at its finest. If your getting into this much **** so soon in life, and carrying some iron, some of us call that **** a clue...

In regards to the internets being used against him... that will be left up to the investigators, I doubt they know his online screen name.

There has been alot of drug deals gone bad like this, some of which I have first hand knowledge of, they usually go unreported or are reported in a differant fashion such as: I was carjacked, robbed, etc etc.. all for turning down the wrong street. I smell ******** all over this....

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I only read the first 40 posts...

Is there any proof that this was a drug deal?

I have talked to this guy a few times, and while he does seem heard headed, he didn't strike me as a druggie.

I'm not convinced he was a druggie either, but defintely hung around with the wrong crew which is what led him to this.

I have been asking ALL morning for a LINK. Still waiting ....

I've googled it to death!

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Just talked to a my buddy that lives and works up in Clinton. I asked him if he heard about a shooting up there.
    He said his wife told him her mama said two white boys came from Hammond and went into the Bottoms to buy drugs and one of the black guys at the house hit the white boy from Hammond with a gun and the white boy shot and killed him.

My buddy said you don't go in the Bottoms unless you are wanting drugs, he said the LEO's don't even like going there.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I'm not convinced he was a druggie either, but defintely hung around with the wrong crew which is what led him to this.

I have been asking ALL morning for a LINK. Still waiting ....

I've googled it to death!

As far as I know there is no link. It was in the printed Advocate not online.

The Advocate wants you to pay now to get the whole story you can get the e-edition now if you want to pay.

D-DAY

The Bronx Bull
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2006
    Hammond
    I just realized who the shooter was. My wife has been friends with his family for over 20 years. I am shocked, and can't believe I haven't heard from any local friends about it. I always thought he was a good kid, never heard his name and drugs in the same sentence, but I do know that is not always saying much.

I just hope for his sake there is more to the story than is being reported. I will hold my judgments till all the facts are in.

BTW, I think the addresses for Anthony and the other boy are mixed up. Last I knew he was on Kohnke Hill Rd.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Damn I did it!

2ezcasgg6ahzd3api1vj.jpg

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    If I'm reading all of this correctly, anty506 is our boy who got jacked up by the gendarmie at the Wally World in Hammond... the one where we had "live coverage"??? :D

If so, and his real name is Anthony Manzella, then we have a... winner? Loser? This one was born in 1990, so the age matches.

Anthony Manzella is the shooter in the Clinton deal, and was charged with first degree murder. I didn't read the whole thread, dunno if that info was out yet, but its the straight scoop. Manzella and the other Hammondite, one Anthony Robertson, are republicans. The deceased and the kid from Jackson (who was apparently the go-between) are/were liberal southern democrats.

And it WAS a drug deal. So we have yet another wigger wanna-be-banger who is going to find out, first hand, what its really like... as someone's bitch.

And the stupid turd is from LORANGER... redneck central! Mom, apple pie, pick-up trucks, the girl next door. And I say that in admiration; your basic redneck may not be the most couth of persons, but by God they think like a normal man should think (except when it comes to NASCAR... then they get retarded, like your average LSU fan... :D ) Ya gotta wonder what went wrong. Did he dropped on his head as an infant? Was he wired wrong from conception? Was there a... oh, never mind.

What a trip.

So, are we monitoring the Defenders of Freedom on the OC forum? What's THEIR take on this, on of their own screwing the pooch in such a major fashion?????

I'm not calling BS here, I don't know either way, but I am honestly curious as to how we know this.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    So what is that supposed to mean?

"Victim had just allegedly struck suspect with gun."

Victim? Just?

Sounds like alot of assumption in that small statement.

They use the term "just" like "it's just a butt stroke" how bad can that be? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    We do not know that HE was dealing drugs.
    He may have just been stupid enough to tag along with his buddy who WAS after drugs.
    Which shows how stupid he is in his associations be it in Clinton or Bass Pro.

Still doesn't excuse him from the probable butt raping that's coming.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    He may have just been stupid enough to tag along with his buddy who WAS after drugs.

Yep. We could be wrong. We are just going off of what we are told.

I kind of doubt we are wrong though.

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    So what is that supposed to mean?

Victim? Just?

Sounds like alot of assumption in that small statement.

They use the term "just" like "it's just a butt stroke" how bad can that be? :rolleyes:

That's not how I read that, but then again, I couldn't deduce that Republican meant white and Southern Democrat meant black, so what the **** do I know.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride

Kind of like standing outside the bank when your buddy goes in to rob it. You're still screwed.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    This could turn into an interesting case. I am actually pretty confident that he is not a drug user...the term "Weed heads" specifically is not something that drug users say, that goes for every culture that I have experienced. He may have been there while a drug deal was taking place and he may not have known it was taking place.

Things like this happen sometimes...

I once had a date with this rich girl, she was high class for all I knew...really well off, very cool, so I thought. She asked me to bring her to her friends house, it turned out to be in the ghetto...she went into a house and I am fairly certain that she was smoking crack and making a drug deal. I told her that I was going to leave her if she didnt come with me, after she came out to tell me that she was going to be a few minutes, and I left her there when she went back inside.

Innocent until proven guilty, even for stupid wiggers. (I found out later that she was indeed a crack head, it was a recent occurance...she only smoked pot when I met her.)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom