Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    We know this via LEOs involved.

I would think that, regardless of our past disagreements, you by now know I don't post anything I'm not reasonably certain of.

Of course, he and his pal could have been involved in a simple cultural exchange. I realize some idealists here would like to think such... but the real world has a nasty habit of intruding.

Well it looks like a Glock 22/23 is coming your way soon.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    We know this via LEOs involved.

I would think that, regardless of our past disagreements, you by now know I don't post anything I'm not reasonably certain of.

Of course, he and his pal could have been involved in a simple cultural exchange. I realize some idealists here would like to think such... but the real world has a nasty habit of intruding.

We all make mistakes, me and you included. I was just wondering how substantial the heresy was. No biggie.

And, no, I am not one to come indiscriminately to internet posters' defense. OTOH, I know sometimes people descend like a pack of wild dogs with little provocation and less justification. I just try to make sure of the facts before I toss someone in the can.

Yeah, I met Anthony awhile back, and although he had one of those "edgy" looks that a lot of 19 year-olds have, he didn't strike me as a druggie. He even talked about some company that he was some sort of manager in. It's a shame that he had to go and get involved in this.

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    apparent drug deal, does not prove it was, in fact, a drug deal.

just b/c he grabs his **** and likes hip-hop does not make him a thug/gangster/bad person ect.

why judge a book by the cover?

how many times have people on this site got all bent out of shape b/c i reporter called a gun used in a crime and "machine gun" or anything of the like? how is that any different than a reporter calling something a drug deal when in reality you dont know if it was a drug deal or not. i get a kick how some of "you people" like to pick and chose what to believe from the media.

now i'm not defending this guy, but i do believe that NON OF US are qualified to make a "prediction" about what went down in that house.

so go ahead and continue to belittle, **** on, or otherwise make a mockery of this young mans existence. it only makes you look like a ****ing retard.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Yeah, I met Anthony awhile back, and although he had one of those "edgy" looks that a lot of 19 year-olds have, he didn't strike me as a druggie. He even talked about some company that he was some sort of manager in. It's a shame that he had to go and get involved in this.

While it is unknown to us here, I truley dislike the statements "he had to go get involved in this"

My take is this... No one put a gun to his head.. well ok.. that did happen, but no one put a gun to his head, to go to Clinton, etc etc. You just dont hop in a car and say lets go to Clinton for a Friday night drive without knowing what the purpose was.

On a side note, I have a 18 yr old brother, who I have been calling at 3 AM in the morning when I arrest someone for DWI or anything else that causes someone to be incarcerated. Why you ask...? So he knows what it feels like to be awoken at that time in the morning with a please come bail my ass out of jail, I got arrested phone call.

Needless to say, I don't think I will have to worry about receiving those phone calls once he gets to LSU on the 9th of August. He get "IT"

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    apparent drug deal, does not prove it was, in fact, a drug deal.

just b/c he grabs his **** and likes hip-hop does not make him a thug/gangster/bad person ect.

why judge a book by the cover?

how many times have people on this site got all bent out of shape b/c i reporter called a gun used in a crime and "machine gun" or anything of the like? how is that any different than a reporter calling something a drug deal when in reality you dont know if it was a drug deal or not. i get a kick how some of "you people" like to pick and chose what to believe from the media.

now i'm not defending this guy, but i do believe that NON OF US are qualified to make a "prediction" about what went down in that house.

so go ahead and continue to belittle, **** on, or otherwise make a mockery of this young mans existence. it only makes you look like a ****ing retard.

Oh, I think this guy is a dumb wigger just like he portrays himself to the public...a gang banger wanna be, OC's to be "cool" and to make people think twice about beating his little cracker white wigger ass every day.

I dont know drug users that call people "Weed Heads" though, so I meant that perhaps he went on a run with some people and was not partaking in the drug purchase, but was with them, and he probably ran his little wigger mouth and got popped for it...and in turn popped the guy back, permanently.

The stuff I said before was general, not pertaining to this guy specifically. And I stand by the things I said, this guys situation may be different though. I wasnt standing up for him before.

So which side of the fence are you on? While you statements make clear choice, the latter of the two are hypocritical... Come on man.. See the big picture here..

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    i was under the impression that Narco always got his man

I get yall confused sometimes with some of the banter that spews... Go ahead and call it. Binary Manslaughter, while my intent was to slay you, I accidentally slayed Manimal in the process, who was collateral damage.

Witness

>Glock
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 4, 2008
    baton rouge
    I get yall confused sometimes with some of the banter that spews... Go ahead and call it. Binary Manslaughter, while my intent was to slay you, I accidentally slayed Manimal in the process, who was collateral damage.

poor Manimal, dude didnt even see it coming.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    How many days until Thanksgiving ?

I have a lot to be Thankful for, and don't want to forget the Open-Carry boards .............. because they seem to attarct the Open Carry clowns, resulting in fewer of their posts here.

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans

I have a lot to be Thankful for, and don't want to forget the Open-Carry boards .............. because they seem to attarct the Open Carry clowns, resulting in fewer of their posts here.

Wasn't he a student at your Tactical Brain-surgeon Academy

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA

DAWG, so you think this incident could have been avoided had the victim/suspect attended the LOCO academy?

Is proper response to an AK buttstoke to the base of the cranium covered in the entry level classes?:o

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Originally posted by Narco: Wasn't he a student at your Tactical Brain-surgeon Academy

DAWG, so you think this incident could have been avoided had the victim/suspect attended the LOCO academy?

Is proper response to an AK butt-stroke to the base of the cranium covered in the entry level classes?:o

The "AK Butt-Stroke Technique", not to be confused with a more romantic type of butt-stroke, is one of the advanced methods of administering anesthesia that we teach in our Brain Surgeon workshops.

"Tactical Open Carry While Dealing" is a post-graduate class at the LOCO Academy.

Top Bottom