Reloading Component Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    I am checking for intrest in a group buy for reloading components. I have a vendor that wants to set my company up on a ASP pricing point. If I can get enough supplies, I can make it happen and everybody can benefit.

Here is the items I am looking at buying.

Primers: Large & Small Pistol, Small Rifle. $30.00 per thousand (rem & win)
    Bullets: 55gr for AR loads $85 per thousand
    .40 S&W 185gr Golden Sabre $185 per thousand
    9mm 124gr Golden Sabre $130 per thousand
    .45 185gr Golden Sabres $210 per thousand

I also want to set up a bulk powder & brass buy. The price I get depends on quantity with these items. Please post here about brass and powder.
    IMR, Hodgdon, & Accurate powders in Stock currently. If you want another bullet than I posted let me know and I will check for price. If I can more than 600 lbs of components I can get them freighted here for free with no Hazmat charges and I get the ASP price point for future purchases. This really saves us some money. I would be interested in doing this about 1 or 2 times a quarter.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Titegroup is $18.50 per pound after 20 lbs it is a dollar cheaper and goes down a dollar a pound in 10lb increments after that till 40 lbs which would stay at $16.00 per pound there after

jmcrawf1

Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    Intested in large and small pistol and small rifle primer and ar bullets and powder.

Maybe the 9mm golden sabres.

Keep us posted

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Feb 26, 2007
    I would be interested but the prices aren't all that great, is that an MSRP with better pricing later?

I can get 55 gn bullets for $75 shipped or 69 in 3500 lots.

and primers prices are much better in 5K sleeves.

I would go for some RL-15 and CCI #41 primers

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    Not trying to rain on anyone's parade, but I must agree with Joe... especially since you're 100 miles away, whtnnbrg.

I'm curious; why the premium handgun bullets? Those are priced forty to fifty per cent over what one can get ball bullets for. Are you loading these for someone's duty/service ammunition?

Because that could be the only justification (in my mind, anyway) for loading those big-buck projectiles.

Again, not being critical; just objective.

LSP,

I don't know how they are now, but when I had an FFL, golden sabres were the same price as ball. I used to deal with Black Hills Shooters. I used them for plinking. I have some left, but I figured I would save them for something better than tin cans and bottles.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    I listed the premium bullets because those are basically the most expensive. The ball ammo is basically about a $10 cheaper per thousand That is the price at my current price point. If I can get enough on the order, I can decrease the price by as much as 15%. The biggest deal is if I can get over 600 lbs of stuff, I can get it freighted here with no shipping or hazmat fees which is also a signifigant savings. The price on those bullets right now also includes the shipping. As far as being 100 miles away, I would have no problem coming to Opoleusas or somewhere like that to deliver to everyone. I am trying to help everyone get what they need, and if I can get my price point up, I can buy cheaper from now on.

I will start a spread sheet for everyones requests if they will PM me, or email me at whttnbrg@bellsouth.net

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Feb 26, 2007
    So is 30 per k for the primers what price?

Best price?or will there be a better price, CCI sr mag primers are 28 and cheaper by 5k

tactical723

3 Gun / F Class Player
    Feb 16, 2008
    Northshore - Covington, LA
    I am definetly interested in 10K of small rifle primers and 5K of small pistol primers and 4lb of 335 powder, however all major distributors are out of primers and Gunbroker has people bidding over $125 per 1K, do you have someone in mind who has stock, according to my search, Midway, Natchez, Graff, Cabelas, Wideners, Midsouth, F&M and Able, no one has any stock nationwide, I am in, have cash, will travel,

JustinR

Zombie Hunter
    Jan 23, 2008
    Lafayette
    I'd like 5k small pistol, 5k small rifle, 8lbs of Alliant Unique, 8lbs of Hodgdon H335, 4lbs Hodgdon HP38 and 3500 .357 or .358 diameter semi wad cutter projectiles. Also interested in maybe 2k 9mm 115 gr. FMJ's.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom