Reloading Component Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Feb 26, 2007
    No Hodgdon they make and supply Winchester? So Varget is not avail nor bl-c2 or H335?

W748?

Dan877

Mar 17, 2009
    Jena
    How does this work?

I'm new here, and to group buys, so maybe you could explain how it would work?

I'd be interested in a 3 or 4 pounds of AA-2230, a couple pounds of AA-2460, and a couple thousand Winchester Small Rifle and a couple thousand Winchester Large Rifle primers, but would want to have an idea of pricing before making a commitment.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Yes it is still on, and I am still trying to get the weight. Really close. I have a question though. When I make the order, if some of the stuff is backordered, do you guys want to go ahead and backorder with locked in pricing? Or would you rather wait till stock stabilize and try again. This is something I need to know as we have orders for over 70k primers alone.

11Bravo

Feb 19, 2009
    Opelousas, LA
    I'd say go for the backorder, everything else is anyways, so why not? But that's just me. Plus we'd have first dibs on the next batches.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Ok, we have the weight!!!!!!

But here is the deal, they dont have the primers and such to satisfy the entire order. If we order and put it on backorder, the price is locked in.
    I need to know how you guys want to proceed.

Make the order and be back ordered up 60 days, or scrap the deal?

If we backorder I will need to close this within 10 days so I can send payment.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    The price includes the delivery with the weight. Having made 600lbs, there is no hazmat fee. When everything comes in, I will put it in my trailer and make a trip to BR. I will let everyone know when I am coming and together setup a common point that everyone is good with and you can pick up your stuff then.

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    Help me out here, I need a price break down of 10K srp and 10lbs of titegroup. I don't see a cost savings for myself that amounts to much given the price quoted in your PM. I understand they might not have it in stock but thats not the point

Midway... Winchester srp 26.99 per K

Titegroup 10lbs 16.29 per lb

Thanks

TheWho

My Generation
    May 26, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'd have to agree...

i'm interested in placing an order but I don't see much of an advantage here in price. Give me a price advantage explanation for placing an order for 9mm, .40 for powder, primers, brass and bullets.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Depending on type, primers are between 23-26 dollars per K, Powders are running between 15-21 per pound depending on what you get and how much. Bullets I need to know type and quantity before I can quote a price. Some stuff I can buy in bulk, some stuff I cant.

With some of the PM's I am getting, it seems like you guys want me to buy it and sell it to you for 15 -30% LESS than I am paying for it.:confused:

I am even bringing it to BR to pick up and charging NOTHING for delivery and no tax.

I am wrong for this????

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom