Reloading Component Group Buy

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    Like I said earlier, if I can get over 600lbs of components, the price goes down. My Current price point includes shipping and hazmat fees. With a total order of over 600lbs I can drop the shipping and Hazmat fees. At that price point, win & rem primers will run between $23-24 per thousand. I am compiling a list of what everybody wants and will be letting everyone know a total at the new price point.

Right now, I am getting a table at the Baton Rouge gunshow on 24 & 25 of april. I will be selling ammo, and will have everyones stuff there to pick up. To do this, I will need to have the order finalized by April 10th.

Please PM me with your email address, phone number and real name please

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    As of this morning, there is almost 200lbs of components specified. The order is 1/3 of the way there. I will be sending a PM to everyone who has given me an order with a total price later today or tomorrow.

SKYWLKR

bread and circuses
    Feb 26, 2007
    $23-24 per thousand is more like it. How bout a 5K sleeve price?

A sleeve of SR esp if you can get CCI #41's.

How bout wolf primers?

If you can hit under $90 for a 5 lbs jug of RL15 I am in for at least one, probably 2.
    4lbs Varget for under $80, one.

.223 for under $75 per K in for 1K
    9mm for under $62 per K in for 6K

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I am likely in for some components. Send me a list of what is available by email and I will let you know. I will put it out to my team members. If what they need is on the list, they will be plenty help getting you to the 600 lbs.

Dan

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    As of this evening, the group buy is right at 300lbs. We are halfway there. In an effort to avoid everyone paying sales tax at the Gun Show, I will have everyone prepay for the components. That way you are just picking up something prepayed.

nikolai

Sep 13, 2006
    Houston, TX
    What's the timeline on this stuff? More specifically on the primers? Someone already mentioned that major distributors are out.

whttnbrg

Dec 2, 2008
    St Bernard
    I am talking with the distributer right now to see. I am wanting to deliver at the April Gunshow in BR. It all will depend on what is there when I can actually make the order.

LCPL 4

Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    I'm in. I'd like 2k of Small Rifle - prefer REM if possible. 1K of Large Rifle and at least a 5# or 8# of Reloder 15 or Varget or Accurate 2230 or Accurate 2460.

Last edited:

LCPL 4

Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Damn, I guess I need to buy that reloading press........

Please let me know next time we have a group buy. I have no clue on what to get!!!

It all depends on what you plan on reloading. ??? Different powders have different burn rates so usually they are usually used for a certain range of calibers each. Primers are specific to the caliber case. First thing I would purchase would be a reloading manual. That way you can get a feel for what it's actually going to take to get into it, costs, and if you want to continue along the dark path.

LCPL 4

Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Add another cannister of 5# or 8# of Reloder 15 or Varget or Accurate 2230 or Accurate 2460 to help us get to 600.

So thats

2k SR Primers
    1K LR Primers
    and two cannisters of powder.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom