2013 Panic Finds (Post Gun, Mag, Ammo and Parts Finds Here)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bassicpackrat

Dopplebock Slayer
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Opelousas,LA 70570
    Just checked at both Lafayette Academy locations, no PMAGS at all, no .223 or 7.62 x 39 at all at Louisiana Ave location, though they do have a little bit of .223 at Ambassador Caffery. However, they are limiting sales of ammo to 1 box per customer, WTF!

crazy_mike

Cautious
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Lafayette,la
    Just checked at both Lafayette Academy locations, no PMAGS at all, no .223 or 7.62 x 39 at all at Louisiana Ave location, though they do have a little bit of .223 at Ambassador Caffery. However, they are limiting sales of ammo to 1 box per customer, WTF!

You sir are a day late and a dollar short on that memo lol they been doing that alittle over a week and walmart limit is 3 boxes

gravytrain

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Lafayette
    Ambassador academy had lots of 222, 5.56, 40, 900 rd cans of 9mm, and 500 rd boxes of 45.

Once again, no mags. I'm convinced those little bastards behind the counter are tucking them away and selling to friends.

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Walker has a 3 box limit. I tried to get the cashier to sell me 6 boxes since I have a split personality but she didn't buy it

Heck Adam

If I was working up in Walmark I wouldn't have sold you the three boxes cuz of the PINK BOA U had on would have made me suspecious lol

PS A little bird told me that as of 8:08am this morning Walmark in Walker had nothing case was bare except for shells on bottom shelf.
    This associate of mine told me she talked to an employee and all that came in was some shotgun shells and was not expecting to recieve anything tonight.

So........

The search continues:} Good Luck Mr. Split!!!

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    $199. Steel case btw
    Thanks. BTW, I heard form several Walmart employees at different locations that the new Walmart supercenter in Bogalusa is getting the majority of firearms and ammo sent to them. Seems like the other locations between Hammond and Slidell are the ones sacrificing stock for the new store. They are scheduled to open Friday, February 1. I suppose they want to be fully stocked when they open the doors. Not worth it for me to take a vacation day, especially since they are limiting you to three boxes. If I lived closer... maybe.

Arkangel77

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Picayune - Mississippi
    Thanks. BTW, I heard form several Walmart employees at different locations that the new Walmart supercenter in Bogalusa is getting the majority of firearms and ammo sent to them. Seems like the other locations between Hammond and Slidell are the ones sacrificing stock for the new store. They are scheduled to open Friday, February 1. I suppose they want to be fully stocked when they open the doors. Not worth it for me to take a vacation day, especially since they are limiting you to three boxes. If I lived closer... maybe.

What tome will they be opening on Feb 1st? That's not to far from me I don't think?

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I stopped going to the Academy by Cortana. They haven't had anything in weeks that I am aware.

I suspect the ethics are not a strong point at the Academy by Cortana, every other Academy has been having mags and ammo come in on a regular basis and Cortana never has anything...

Jebbay02

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    Ambassador academy had lots of 222, 5.56, 40, 900 rd cans of 9mm, and 500 rd boxes of 45.

Once again, no mags. I'm convinced those little bastards behind the counter are tucking them away and selling to friends.

Well of course they are. I've had people with friends that work at academy tell me that they employees are taking most of what comes in as soon as they unload the trucks. Other than the crappy pay...a part time job at Academy sounds pretty good right now!

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    What tome will they be opening on Feb 1st? That's not to far from me I don't think?

Not sure what time they are planning to open. The new place is across the intersection from the older Wal-Mart. You can see the new sign from the old store's parking lot. Now back to the original topic...:)

lsufan1971

Rating - 100%
    121   0   0
    Jan 31, 2008
    Zachary,La
    I suspect the ethics are not a strong point at the Academy by Cortana, every other Academy has been having mags and ammo come in on a regular basis and Cortana never has anything...

I think your correct. I asked the guy behind the counter if they were getting any Pmags in stock. He said they hadn't been getting any. I told him he should call the Siegen location and ask them where they get theirs from because they had them on a regular basis. He just gave me a go to hell look and I won't be back. The cortana location is more convenient to my work so I can run over on my lunch break but I guess I will have to make some trips out to the Siegen location.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    Maybe just in who you talk to. I was in te airline academy by cortina last week browsing the ammo shelf and I younger black guy asked if he could help me find anything and offered up that they had some ammo in the back if I wanted .22 but he didn't have much I told him I was wanting some 22 and he didn't remember what kind but went and got me 2 boxes of what they had.
    The guys behind the reel counter are usually dicks though.

cricht0n

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Zachary
    They are several weeks behind on shipping. I am still waiting on an order for in stock ammo that I bought back at the beginning of the year.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom