3 Gun Nation Shootoff at the BRM3G 2010

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Wow.

Looks like fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn.

It was...without a doubt the absolute most amazing match I've ever attended. Four of those stages up and down the hills would kick your butt by day's end even if you were in decent shape. Gordo, HiCapMag and I were in one cabin and a chorus of groans could be heard as we dragged ourselves out of bed each day...but the smiles on our faces at the end of those stages made it all worthwhile. Great time with a great group of guys :D

Last edited:

HiCapMag

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Baton Rouge, La
    Awesome shooting JPShootah! I'll echo what Bayou Shooter said....handled the pressure like it was just a local match lol.

It was a great match, look forward to next year.

The one, the only, Cave video.......(you can't see a lot....we were in a freeking cave)

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lBdRV_Ybjmk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lBdRV_Ybjmk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Awesome shooting JPShootah! I'll echo what Bayou Shooter said....handled the pressure like it was just a local match lol.

It was a great match, look forward to next year.

The one, the only, Cave video.......(you can't see a lot....we were in a freeking cave)

Brother, I was waitin' for you to share this one with the world :cool: :cool: :cool:

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    WoW i would hate to be in that cave for an OPEN gun. still i bet that cave stage was so cool :) man i wish i had the time to go to that match it looks like so much fun. keep the videos coming.

Top Bottom