AR15 for sale $500

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    For sale is my ar15, plum crazy lower, colt a2 upper with semi auto bcg. Comes with a UTG quad rail, 2 magazines 1 Colt and 1 Magpul, and some ammo. Gun needs a little tlc, the previous owner (nineteenhundred on here) sold it to me minus the bcg. Basically the gun wont cycle, I'm guessing the fsb is out of alignment. The lower and bcg have only seen 50 or so rounds, unknown on the the upper and barrel. I think a barrel change would remedy the problem. Located in Shreveport, looking for $500 obo, open to trades, not wanting to part out. Thanks for looking.

Here it is before the quad rail
    IMAG0324.jpg

Last edited:

5vegas

Smoke em
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 25, 2012
    Metairie
    What kind of bcg did u install if u don't mind me asking?
    Brand? Mil-spec?
    Could be problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    Hey, no problems here man. Sorry if that came off as harsh. I want to sell it to help out around the house with some more important things that need funding instead of fixing it.

4x4demon

NBK
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Shreveport, La
    No, it wasnt damaged during the quad rail mounting.

I tried to call you numerous times about the issues I was having with this gun, but you never returned any messages. The gun wouldn't cycle from the very first round I ever put in it before the quad rail. Look, I didn't mean to **** you off. You, yourself told me the original owner of the barrel did something stupid to it.

Last edited:

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    You should have PM'd me before you accuse me of things.
    The upper worked perfect for me. There is nothing out of alignment unless you did it. Maybe you 'misalinged' something when you removed the stock to replace the push-pin you pulled out of it the day I sold it to you.
    I don't like to post like this. Remove your accusation and I will delete this post too.

I remember when I had my first beer.

nineteenhundred

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Near Monroe
    I never had any trouble out of it. The original owner only scarred the barrel up removing the FSB. I corrected all of that on the lathe and fired many trouble free rounds.

Last edited:
    G

gunguy11

I never had any trouble out of it. The original owner only scarred the barrel up removing the FSB. I corrected all of that on the lathe and fired many trouble free rounds. I know you had trouble getting the castle nut off, are you sure you didnt crack that plastic lower anywhere? Maybe the buffer tube got bent and the buffer or BCG is dragging.

Since you seem to know a good bit.... Don't ya think it would be courteous to help the man fix the problem rather than dodge a bullet.
    Just my .02

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    I never had any trouble out of it. The original owner only scarred the barrel up removing the FSB. I corrected all of that on the lathe and fired many trouble free rounds. I know you had trouble getting the castle nut off, are you sure you didnt crack that plastic lower anywhere? Maybe the buffer tube got bent and the buffer or BCG is dragging.

So you just turned down the barrel where it is visible in front of the gas block journal? Was it a M4 profile barrel?

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom