Arf

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    It couldn't have been made ON the day of class since that post was at night and class was during the day started around 830ish, nobody gets tipsy with one drink of sake (which I threw up or diarrhea or maybe both).

I used the wording incorrectly on my fb post by saying "got me tipsy to try fish". I hate fish with a passion and it did not react well with be, and my GF can also attest to that since she went to the store to get me imodium pills.

Again should you or anybody else want to question my integrity or professionalism at the range let me know, I will make sure to get you guys pizza while you make the phone calls.

I would assume the students who attended class that day would have noticed me being drunk since 6 hours of that day was spend in a room 12'x12' going through classroom lecture. During legal section we shared ideas ON the table which sits 8 people so there was very close proximity interaction, again none of them complained. Classroom was cleaned and coffee was brewing by the time the first 2 students got there (7:33AM according to my log).

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    It couldn't have been made ON the day of class since that post was at night and class was during the day started around 830ish, nobody gets tipsy with one drink of sake (which I threw up or diarrhea or maybe both).

I used the wording incorrectly on my fb post by saying "got me tipsy to try fish". I hate fish with a passion and it did not react well with be, and my GF can also attest to that since she went to the store to get me imodium pills.

Again should you or anybody else want to question my integrity or professionalism at the range let me know, I will make sure to get you guys pizza while you make the phone calls.

I would assume the students who attended class that day would have noticed me being drunk since 6 hours of that day was spend in a room 12'x12' going through classroom lecture. During legal section we shared ideas ON the table which sits 8 people so there was very close proximity interaction, again none of them complained. Classroom was cleaned and coffee was brewing by the time the first 2 students got there (7:33AM according to my log).
    Again with the inconsistencies. Facts seem to be your natural enemy. If you didn't want to try sushi and your friends had to get you tipsy to do it, how would one drink of sake be enough? 7:12AM is not the morning. Do you honestly not know when you posted that? You should be able to go back and check.... oh wait, you deleted it.

Lets go through this, and tell me how you don't know when you posted this. It was for your girlfriends birthday(which you yourself said), you went out and had sushi(first and only time), you became violently ill. None of this rings a bell?

So, if you've only had sushi once, it was for your girlfriend's birthday, and you posted it the next day, it should be pretty easy to figure out.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Again since this apparently means life or death to you for some reason or another my number is 337.288.5314, we can hook up and follow up with the students who attended class.

With this I am out and to job#3 I go, guns need coating.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Mind copying it over? Perhaps a screenshot? Because I seem to remember seeing it a bit differently then you being designated driver.

Also, you asked for brannon and here he is. It should leave you with two options, either you think that the admins of this site went into his bank account, or his implications are total ******** and he is a liar.

2h55sed.jpg
    Maybe I should send this over to my lawyer for review.

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Normally I would write a paragraph pointing out the lies proven to be false, but at this point, if you don't understand how many lies have just been exposed there isn't much I can do for you.

Pablo, if you would've just admitted it to start with, this wouldn't be nearly as embarrassing. Anyways bon voyage.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2aircle.jpg
    2aircle.jpg

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Where are the pictures of him puking and passed out naked in a parking lot? That's what I was expecting

Motor51

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Wow, I know Pablo both personally and professionally. We've worked side by side for days on end with maybe 2 hour naps tieing the days together, doing things much more dangerous than teaching a class.

I'm not trying to start trouble, but what are you talking about? We're y'all in the military together? Are y'all in LE?

I'm curious now.

JR1572

I guess I won't get an answer.

JR1572

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom