Asleep At The Wheel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    You knew he was on duty? Maybe he just got done with a double shift, and was at the hospital all day with his sick kid or tending to his ill parents and was to tired to drive all the way home, instead of becoming a statistic of falling asleep at the wheel he became a statistic of a crappy cop… funny how that works huh… again he very well could be a crappy cop… but nothing like doing a good job and taking pride in what you do and Sombody who don’t know the kool-aid getting all mixed up in it and telling on you and having to defend yourself for somthing that isn’t the truth
    He was in uniform and therefore in my opinion/thought he was on duty. I have stated in many posts that I did not report the event. I may not be a great person but I am no butthole either.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    He was in uniform and therefore in my opinion/thought he was on duty. I have stated in many posts that I did not report the event. I may not be a great person but I am no butthole either.
    I drive home in my uniform… you better not ask me to prep a pump or write u a permit when I’m at the gas station!!! Lol joking with you man

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here

You posted a picture and made a whole thread about a Trooper sleeping, You insinuated he was at a whorehouse all night, without knowing the situation. You sir come across as a butthole lol.

PS- if you think the Troopers that are members on here haven’t sent this to that Trooper you are crazy. The angle of the picture will narrow down your location. I sure hope they don’t retaliate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    You posted a picture and made a whole thread about a Trooper sleeping, You insinuated he was at a whorehouse all night, without knowing the situation. You sir come across as a butthole lol.

PS- if you think the Troopers that are members on here haven’t sent this to that Trooper you are crazy. The angle of the picture will narrow down your location. I sure hope they don’t retaliate.

Like I said in an earlier post, the whorehouse reference was sarcasim on my part. Oh, I am sure they have sent it to that trooper and I am not scared. What do I have to be scared of? I didnt report him to his supervisor, so there fore, he is not going to be reprimanded by his higher ups.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La

Lmao... I already knew that this was going to happen. I guarantee this is post has already been sent to that trooper.

Hell just from his picture I know exactly where he lives.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Saw this from my kitchen window a good while ago and snapped the pic from inside my home. Was just curious (nosey) of what was up so I put my dog on the chain and took her out for a walk inside of our yard. From what I could see from our yard, the officer had his/her head down and apparantely taking a nap/asleep. The unit has been there for over an hour now and no movement of the unit or the officer. I got a little bit more curious and took the dog out for a walk alongside the unit, and yes, the officer was alive, chest expanding and deflating, head down and definitely asleep. Yeah, I got the tag number of the unit. Our tax dollars at work!

Did you get a picture of him actually sleeping? Or is the only picture this blurry one taken with a low resolution Kodak digital camera through a dirty window? If you changed the story to "I saw a cop sitting in his unit writing reports," this picture would support that version as well.

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    I would of woke him up and asked if he needed anything. Offered for him to park in my yard or come in my house.

usmc-nav

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Aren’t you the same fella that said the Alamo defenders were stupid?

Also, you said you were going to post video of
    your skydive and I haven’t seen them.

Before you condemn the trooper you should maybe walk a mile in his shoes.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Did you get a picture of him actually sleeping? Or is the only picture this blurry one taken with a low resolution Kodak digital camera through a dirty window? If you changed the story to "I saw a cop sitting in his unit writing reports," this picture would support that version as well.

No, I did not get a picture of him actually sleeping. So I have nothing to provide proof to anyone that he was sleeping even though I was not intending on reporting him anyway.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    No, I did not get a picture of him actually sleeping. So I have nothing to provide proof to anyone that he was sleeping even though I was not intending on reporting him anyway.

So if you weren’t going to report him then why make it a point to brag “yeah I got his tag numbering the unit” in post #1? Sure seems you were intending on reporting him if you got the tag number.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Aren’t you the same fella that said the Alamo defenders were stupid?

Also, you said you were going to post video of
    your skydive and I haven’t seen them.

Before you condemn the trooper you should maybe walk a mile in his shoes.

Yes, I am the fella that said the alamo defenders were stupid. I own up to that statement and am guilty as charged. I still stand by my opinion and statement of the alamo defenders. As to the skydive, it did not occurr due to bad weather and has been postponed until the end of the month. When it happens, I will post up pics as promised. As to the trooper, my intent was not to condemn him.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    So if you weren’t going to report him then why make it a point to brag *yeah I got his tag numbering the unit* in post #1? Sure seems you were intending on reporting him if you got the tag number.

Nope, was not intending on reporting him. I just wanted know who/which trooper it is/was.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

So we have a picture of a trooper's vehicle parked under a tree. You're saying there was a trooper asleep in the vehicle and you got the unit number which isn't visible in the version of the picture posed to this site. Assuming there was a trooper in the vehicle and that trooper was actually sleeping, we don't know why and we don't know if he was on duty or off duty. At the end of the day, we know there was an suv under a tree. You started a post to share that information. Is there something you had hoped we would do with that information?

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Nope, was not intending on reporting him. I just wanted know who/which trooper it is/was.

Then why not act like a man and knock on his window and say

* hey man I live right over there and was just checking on you… how’s it going my name is * blank* you need anything? Can I get you a bottle of water or somthing?*

Last edited:

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    So we have a picture of a trooper's vehicle parked under a tree. You're saying there was a trooper asleep in the vehicle and you got the unit number which isn't visible in the version of the picture posed to this site. Assuming there was a trooper in the vehicle and that trooper was actually sleeping, we don't know why and we don't know if he was on duty or off duty. At the end of the day, we know there was an suv under a tree. You started a post to share that information. Is there something you had hoped we would do with that information?
    No reason or hope that anyone would do anything with the information. It was just an occurrance that happened and I thought I would share it. I am now seeing by all of the negative posts it was a bad idea on my part to share it.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Then why not act like a man and knock on his window and say

* hey man I live right over there and was just checking on you… how’s it going my name is * blank* you need anything? Can I get you a bottle of water or somthing?*
    Just a reasonable question. How do you react when you are startled from sleep and you are armed?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom