Asleep At The Wheel

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Just a reasonable question. How do you react when you are startled from sleep and you are armed?

Never crossed my mind to jump up and start shooting through the window… I’ve been woke up several times at my house in a dead sleep… never woke up and did a desk pop… or started lying cover fire… and I’m sure he’s had more training than me lol

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    What ever!

Whatever all you want but technology is a beautiful thing and it's even better when you know how to use.. Don't worry I won't use your information... Just thought it would be fun to put in the work and find it.

Just a reasonable question. How do you react when you are startled from sleep and you are armed?

I might get startled but I'm not gonna pull my gun out just because someone woke me up...

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Whatever all you want but technology is a beautiful thing and it's even better when you know how to use.. Don't worry I won't use your information... Just thought it would be fun to put in the work and find it.

I am not worried or scared about you using my info. It is most probably incorrect anyway since my residence is not where you think it is. ;)

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Nope, not scared. Deleted it because it seemed to be upsetting too many members. Dont worry, I have the pic saved on my pc.

Nobody here was upset about the pic.. They were upset because you were being a douchnozzle and took the pic. No one even asked for you to take it down. You took it down because you got scared.. Don't deny it... To late anyway because it's been up since yesterday... Im 100% sure the state trooper knows about it. I hope he drops off a crack head to **** on your door step.

flyboy

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 18, 2021
    Crowley, Louisiana
    Nobody here was upset about the pic.. They were upset because you were being a douchnozzle and took the pic. No one even asked for you to take it down. You took it down because you got scared.. Don't deny it... To late anyway because it's been up since yesterday... Im 100% sure the state trooper knows about it. I hope he drops off a crack head to **** on your door step.
    Oh wow, what a very intelligent post for you to make like you usually make personally attacking members that you disagree with. Also you hoping harm to be done to my residence. That is a threat according to the rules of this forum. I am not scared about the trooper one bit.

WhereIsIt?

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 30, 2020
    Gretna, La
    Oh wow, what a very intelligent post for you to make like you usually make personally attacking members that you disagree with. Also you hoping harm to be done to my residence. That is a threat according to the rules of this forum. I am not scared about the trooper one bit.

Lmmfao.. Stop being a dork man.there is a reason you have been banned multiple times from this board. You also keep coming back because you have no dignity at all. If someone didn't want me around I wouldn't keep running back. This post proves you're a low life bum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom