Aurora: 12 Dead, 59 injuried in Shooting @ 12AM Showing of The Dark Knight

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Boy o' boy! Piers Morgan already saying that guns should be 100x more difficult for people to get their hands on and they don't even know how the suspect accquired them.

Douchebaggery gets a jump on reason.

Great job; corrupt media douche!

That little kid dressed in his batman costume is a sobering reminder that this is the last thing the audience expected last night. Wow!

Last edited:

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Denver has an assault weapon ban. Not sure what all it entails, but mags over twenty rounds for sure. I researched it some when planning my move.

You mean to tell me their assault weapon ban and high cap mag ban didn't work?

Oh the noes....

Bet this little tidbit will be left out of the news

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Great :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And this is why people do these shootings. Because they know they will get their fame afterwards. If the ****ing media would refuse to post their names or pictures, then this kind of thing would drop significantly.

Just wait until they declare him a Christian too and give him the power and authority to represent all Christians all b/c when they interview his Grandmother she said he went to church………....once a year for Easter.... :doh:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    This guy, detective Rod Wheeler Fox has on, needs to be kicked in the ass... "Where did this guy get this kind of firepower? He may have had an Ak47!"

This may explain things: He's formally with the Washington DC Metro Police Dept.

Earlier he stated that the shooter was armed with "automatic weapons- which is why he was able to get off so many rounds....." :rolleyes:

Here's his take on the Florida 'stand your ground' law, FWIW:
    *The police department in [Sanford, Florida] oppose that law,* Wheeler told Fox News host Brian Kilmeade. *What that law is saying in the state of Florida — and look at the case law — you can actually shoot a dog. It happens all the time. You can shoot a kill a dog and get arrested and put in jail, but if you kill a kid — and especially a black kid in Florida — you can walk away. That’s what that law means.*
    Raw Story (http://s.tt/1db9S)

Mmmm Hmmm. :rolleyes:
    Well thanks, Rod...We'll call you if we need any more info.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So I wonder who will be the first loud-mouth leftist to politicize this terrible event?

I'm sure it will be one of the usual shameless goons we're used to seeing.....

EDIT: Just read Emperor's post...no big shock there, either....

Last edited:

Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    Ramadan started yesterday at sundown....

Our prayers for those involved and for the involvement of all LEOs in the following days, especially as they search for explosives.

Last edited:

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I've had to evacuate theaters, it sucks. Horribly. Evacuating theaters full of scared people while a gunman may be on the loose... God Bless those LEO's that responded.

Booseman

In Vino Veritas
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Lake Charles
    but he's a white American....

I've read reports about a baby being shot and a toddler......at a midnight showing? :(

I was and still am wondering where the Ramadan thing is going???????

All I know is it messes up my time in Dubai come Tuesday night waiting to board the plane!!!!!! I am going to miss my 4 pints of Guinness and 3 fingers of scotch!!! I really dont know if I will be able to fly without them.

Regardless, I feel horrible for all the families and witnesses to this horrific incident. The sad thing is that he was to much of a pu$$y to shoot it out with the cops and end it like a man!!! He is ok with shooting at unarmed civilians but not the cops.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Just wait until they declare him a Christian too and give him the power and authority to represent all Christians all b/c when they interview his Grandmother she said he went to church………....once a year for Easter.... :doh:

Yep. Wouldn't be a shock.

Isn't it strange how the first thing announced usually seems to be 'this was NOT terrorist related!'- even when it turns out it IS (such as the Ft Hood murders)....

Sure, it's too early to speculate about who this person is or isn't- but is it really responsible to rule things out like this before anything is even investigated? :confused:

Top Bottom