Avoid Tutti Fruiti on the Westbank

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russo

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 9, 2008
    Raceland,LA
    The owner does not support the second ammendment.

Tonight i was open carrying in this establishment, walked in, got a yogurt, and tipped the ladies working... while i was doing this, some douche bag off duty JPSO deputy harassed me with the following:

Him: "Are you 26?"
    Me: "No"
    Him: "Do you have a permit to carry that weapon?"
    Me: "I have the second amendment, i don't need a permit to carry."
    Him: "You better hope so!"

he walks away with his potnah...

I sit down with my two friends and we're having a conversation, then four JPSO deputies show up.. one black male officer, one white female officer, and two white male officers.. one of them is Sgt Fox.. i didn't catch the other names because he was the primary person i spoke to the whole time.. it was a typical disarment and ID.. they wanted my SS# but i refused, which the older white officer with glasses went crazy and stormed off to his chariot..

once they found out i wasn't wanted or on bath salts, they gave me everything back.. they told me the owner didn't want weapons on his property (which i respect), to which my reply was "make sure you tell him it's legal what i'm doing!" to which Sgt Fox said he did.. so to those who want to know, Tutti Fuiti doesn't support the second amendment, i will not give this place any more money... Cherry Berry has been kind the couple times i ate there while open carrying..

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    The owner does not support the second ammendment.

Tonight i was open carrying in this establishment, walked in, got a yogurt, and tipped the ladies working... while i was doing this, some douche bag off duty JPSO deputy harassed me with the following:

Him: "Are you 26?"
    Me: "No"
    Him: "Do you have a permit to carry that weapon?"
    Me: "I have the second amendment, i don't need a permit to carry."
    Him: "You better hope so!"

he walks away with his potnah...

I sit down with my two friends and we're having a conversation, then four JPSO deputies show up.. one black male officer, one white female officer, and two white male officers.. one of them is Sgt Fox.. i didn't catch the other names because he was the primary person i spoke to the whole time.. it was a typical disarment and ID.. they wanted my SS# but i refused, which the older white officer with glasses went crazy and stormed off to his chariot..

once they found out i wasn't wanted or on bath salts, they gave me everything back.. they told me the owner didn't want weapons on his property (which i respect), to which my reply was "make sure you tell him it's legal what i'm doing!" to which Sgt Fox said he did.. so to those who want to know, Tutti Fuiti doesn't support the second amendment, i will not give this place any more money... Cherry Berry has been kind the couple times i ate there while open carrying..

Interesting...

JR1572

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    I carry a pistol on me frequently. Never had this happen. I wonder if the fact that it's concealed has anything to do with that? :confused:

From previous posts and news reports most open carry advocates should not be surprised when this happens. There are uneducated LEO's and business owners that don't want OC in their establishment. I have a physical therapy clinic and if a patient comes in with an exposed sidearm I will ask him/her to conceal it or put it in their vehicle. I am as 2A as the next gun owner. But some people feel uncomfortable around strangers toting a gun. There is a time and place for everything. We are ambassadors. Let's try to be good ones.

Top Bottom