Bayou Shooter Upgrade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MyTFAL

"It's no big deal,...."
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Abita Springs
    Beavis.jpg

GIJeaux

Army Retired
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Leesville/Ft Polk, La.
    This is a great Idea Uncle John. Can I do the "Survivalist" articles????? I could show all of the BSers how to bury ammuntion for the upcoming revolution and how to properly use a "Garrote". With 24 8 1/2x11 inch, Glossy, Color photographs.:flamed:

I vote "NO". Be good everyone.

Al

p.s. One thing is "for sure", Uncle John has a way of bringing everyone together.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    Unc-A-J you be a writer in Leesville? Now that is one find city. Want to see something funny, watch a soldiers face when he gets orders for Ft Polk.. I tried to get Recruiter Duty in Scottlandville they said no Upgrades were available. :wtc:

Last edited:

Swami

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Monroe
    Quote: "I have been a fan of Bayou Shooter now for quite a while and would like to see it upgraded, to included pictorial articles from some of the experts that are indigenous to the site. Being a pro outdoor writer I find some very talented writers on bayou shooter. What would be nice is to have them write feature articles on chosen topics with photographs...."

You know, if someone wanted to write an informative article complete with photographs and/or video, they could do that RIGHT NOW as it is. Plenty of people do exactly that, in fact! The only thing we don't have are "chosen topics," and that's a good thing, because it would infer that there are "topic choosers". In my own unsolicited opinion, this sounds like working for someone or going to school. I have enough bosses and I've long finished my degree; I'm sure many people here feel the same way. Anyone here could at any time write an informative multimedia article on whatever THEY choose.

The site not only doesn't need an upgrade, it's capable as it is of doing exactly what you'd like to see done - and without the limitations on bandwidth, increase in cost, and drop in visitors and memberships your plan would entail.

GIJeaux

Army Retired
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Leesville/Ft Polk, La.
    IIRC...this is the same Uncle that wrote this flattering description
    http://bayoushooter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43700 :)

Yep. That's why I wrote the following in response to this thread Yrdawg.:rofl:

This is a great Idea Uncle John. Can I do the "Survivalist" articles????? I could show all of the BSers how to bury ammuntion for the upcoming revolution and how to properly use a "Garrote". With 24 8 1/2x11 inch, Glossy, Color photographs.:flamed:

I vote "NO". Be good everyone.

Al

p.s. One thing is "for sure", Uncle John has a way of bringing everyone together.

Be good guys.
    Al

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom