Bayou Shooter's Polar Opposite...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    NE of Alexandria, Cenla
    2 actually. And nobody outed you, it's not hard to figure out where a spike of web referrals came from.

Carry on though, don't worry, there will be no evil librul counter attack.

For what it's worth, I think we have some great members here. Several saw this thread, and only a handful made accounts. I think that speaks for itself.

We all want to get to the same place some day, some of us just have different ideas of the route we should take.

dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Can we send a few of our resident trolls on a mission?

It would appear that this is already taking place.
    By IBPimpin on Liberal Gun Forum: So what they sayin is, if youre slangin, you need a pistol(carries large amounts of cash, has been threatened), but if you got a pistol and you slangin, you locked up for even longer. Dont make no sense. Like my boy anty, dude got a ak back slap, so he shot dude with a glock, now hes locked up. parrently self defense don't exist if you a "criminal"

Immediate response on Liberal Gun Forum: Can we get rid of this idiot?

Nah nevermind, put him on ignore

So, there seems to be some benefit to be derived from such a screwed up site.

JBE

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 1, 2010
    Welsh, LA
    Holy ****, I just saw long gone days on there. Apparently the little meth cook has still been creeping around on here.

Hope those guys keep an eye on him....maybe he's trying to score another free Glock...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Reading over a few posts over there it seems like there is a disproportionate amount of e-tough guys against conservatives. Strange for a group that normally preaches tolerance.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Since when do 'progressive' types preach tolerance?? "Tolerance", in their opinion is forcing everyone ELSE to accept their views in th ename of 'acceptence', since those meany-weenie right wing baby seal killers are just plain evil anyway.
    I hope Long Gone Days burns in a meth lab explosion.

SeventhSon

Evil Conservative
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 30, 2008
    Slidell
    Since when do 'progressive' types preach tolerance?? "Tolerance", in their opinion is forcing everyone ELSE to accept their views in th ename of 'acceptence', since those meany-weenie right wing baby seal killers are just plain evil anyway.
    I hope Long Gone Days burns in a meth lab explosion.

Good point. I have some liberal friends and those that I still talk to we have had to agree to not talk politics. They just get plain mean when we do and no matter what points I bring up (calmly) they always go off the deep end and get emotional and angry and start calling names and resorting to personal attacks. I see the same thing over there. Sad really.

When you sleep in meth labs sooner or later you are going to burn in one or go to jail for a very long time. I wish no one a fiery death but I wouldn't shed a tear if they are destroying lives making that crap.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    2 actually. And nobody outed you, it's not hard to figure out where a spike of web referrals came from.

Carry on though, don't worry, there will be no evil librul counter attack.

How can you defend positions on that site? How can you talk about freedom for firearms in the same conversations that think the pretender and the democrats are ACTUALLY preserving individual freedoms?

I don't get that?

Am I wrong?

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    How can you defend positions on that site? How can you talk about freedom for firearms in the same conversations that think the pretender and the democrats are ACTUALLY preserving individual freedoms?

I don't get that?

Am I wrong?
    I dont know his viewpoints on the topics, but I've noticed that a lot of the people there share similar opinions as the people here. Example below.

http://www.theliberalgunclub.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12838

Eric Holder is universally thought of as a ********.

Last edited by a moderator:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Last edited by a moderator:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Speaking for myself, I wanted to learn exactly how someone who claims to be both liberal AND pro-gun would answer some of the most ridiculous firearms-related questions I could muster in a short period of time.

There are, in fact, people who claim to be "pro-gun", who simply are not. In short, are they Joe Bidens? Because I have a hard time buying into the idea of being "pro-gun"- and being against the scary-looking ones....

Then you haven't spent much time around a lot of wealthy hunters (particularly Big Game) skeet and trap shooters.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    Then you haven't spent much time around a lot of wealthy hunters (particularly Big Game) skeet and trap shooters.

Or just rich dudes in general. My dad is all about his .30-06, and shotgun. He's thinking of getting a handgun for home defense. But you even come near him with an AR or any "tactical man killing" weapons and he freaks out. Wishes they were banned and no hi cap mags for anything else.

And he's a republican!

Top Bottom