Best Burger in Town? Besides your house!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Bud's Broiler on City Park Ave in New Orleans. #2 with cheesefries and a Barqs.
    Simple things.

#2 is good! Best is #4 with Hickory Sauce!

What a history that place and I have. Damn place has been their since I was in elementary school.

And I used to get a cheeseburger po-boy from Audubon Tavern II (Magazine St.), as a youngster that to this day I can taste when I think about it.

lamuskrat

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    French Settlement, La
    For my tastes... In Baton Rouge, Riverside Patty off Siegen Lane or the original one Downtown. In New Orleans I like the Beachburger at the BeachCorner Bar on Canal St near City Park Ave. In Lafayette the best burger without question is the Big Pete @ Pete's on Johnston

+10 on that riverside patty burger
    burger delight in Gonzales use to have the best till they closed.....

CajunCracker

Beastmode
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Lafayette
    Guys, listen. Next time your in lafayette go by Fat Pats on verot. Grab one of their gourmet cheeseburgers. It will CHANGE YOUR LIFE. Forget Petes. This blows it out if the water. Guaranteed. I crush one every chance
    I get since I'm not home all that often.

kdavis1984

Practice, Practice
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Denham Springs
    In b.r I agree witg most others, cheeburger cheeburger is hard to beat. But george's on george o'neal has a bangin burger. But the best all around right now is the bacon cheeseburger at old new orleans poboy in denham springs off florida blvd.

Devilneck

S&W Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Slidell
    Lee's. It's damned good, if not the best in town and is a genuine burger joint kind of place.

Lee's is good. good shakes too.
    Wow! makes a good burger but I wish they would offer a bun instead of toast.
    We went to Phil's several times. It was hit or miss though. Service was hit and miss also. Waiting almost an hour for a burger is ridiculous. Haven't been back since. Ground Patti is cheaper and just as good.

lee's in slidell (the others dont compare), buds broiler bc the hickory sauce is awesome and steak in shake is pretty good too

What's great about Lee's is it's a family business, a family atmosphere, and now they have Blue Bell ice cream. I've been eating Lee's since 85 or so.

Tate

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I have to echo Riverside Patty, but call ahead - they take forever. The Chimes has a great burger, as well. If you want a pretty good burger with better scenery than the other choices try Twin Peaks on Seigen ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom