Best CCW Class in New Orleans/Westbank area..

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • johnnybravo2550

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Marrero, LA
    Best CCW Class in New Orleans/WB Area? Best Price? How long of a class? Any classes on Mondays? I was in the Army for 6 yrs. I dont know if some would offer a discount. Any info would be awesome//

fseymour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hi! I'm, as you call it, a "NEWBIE", Frank Seymour. I have to renew my CCW permit and would like to know where on the West (BEST) Bank I can take the "Renewal Course"? (Besides the Gretna Gun Works) My e-mail is 'fseymour@cox.net', I'd appreciate any input. I'm in the Marrero area.

Thanks for any help I can get.

Frank Seymour

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    How many people do you know that have attended every CHP Class in the New Orleans Area in order to rate them?

AnnieOakleaf

LA CHP Instructor #725
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2011
    Elmwood, LA
    We teach the class in Elmwood and are available what ever day you need. The class is 9 hours and we would be happy to extend a military discount.
    Give us a call...504-952-3341

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Well, I haven't taken 65 but I have taken 4 classes. Of the 4 Bearco (a sponsor here IIRC) was by far the best I have taken. He teaches on the Northshore but it was well worth the drive to Mandeville. The classroom portion was well done but coaching on the range is what made the class. I watched him work with people that ranged from absolute beginner to a military contractor just back in from Iraq. The pointers he gave me (grip adjustments mainly) really helped.

muaddib721

LA. CHP Instructor #530
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Orleans, LA.
    I don't like to toot my own horn but I became an instructor because I saw a need for a quality concealed carry class. While there are many good classes in the area i like to think that we offer one of the best. You can read reviews on our CHP course on our website at the following link:

http://concealedcarrynola.com/Reviews.html

or you can read reviews posted on usacarry.com at the following link:

http://www.usacarry.com/directory/concealed-carry-nola-193.html

If my reviews are not enough to convince you to take our class I would recommend Jason DiMarco at Gretna PD. Either way I'm happy you are taking the steps to develope a personal protection strategy. Everyone should have one even if they don't carry a firearm for self defense.

Top Bottom