Bud's Gun Shop -1

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mini14

Dec 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Basically I'm implying that they are making up some of the reviews. They are similar in nature. Read a few and you will see what I mean. Maybe they just got sloppy with this one. A reviewer's name repeats as well...

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Ammunition availability. Plus, these pistols were originally advertised as being the same size as the 19-17/22-23 series.

The FRAMES are; but the slides are thicker, necessitating new holsters.

The .45 GAP cartridge is nothing more than a manifestation of Gaston Glock's vanity. S&W has a proprietary cartridge; so does Sig. Well, HE had to have one too.

It will end up like the 10mm; still around, but more of a specialty/novelty than anything else.

Kinda like putting a vagina on a man. ;)

mini14

Dec 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Looks like the train derailed here. I was drawing attention to potentially shoddy business practices. Failed calibers can be for another discussion. But I do feel that the 38's have a grip superior to any 19 or 22 out there.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Ammunition availability. Plus, these pistols were originally advertised as being the same size as the 19-17/22-23 series.

The FRAMES are; but the slides are thicker, necessitating new holsters.

The .45 GAP cartridge is nothing more than a manifestation of Gaston Glock's vanity. S&W has a proprietary cartridge; so does Sig. Well, HE had to have one too.

It will end up like the 10mm; still around, but more of a specialty/novelty than anything else.

What he said.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Looks like the train derailed here. I was drawing attention to potentially shoddy business practices. Failed calibers can be for another discussion. But I do feel that the 38's have a grip superior to any 19 or 22 out there.

G19, G23, G38 have the same receiver.

pmac81

Sep 16, 2009
    Gonzales
    I see what youre saying with the reviews, change a few of the words up and theyre all the same basically, Ive never done business with them, personally I dont like a website that I have to "sign-up" to see the price, that means wayyy more spam going into my email, but I was trying to find the price on a glock 27 before I got to the sign up part, oh well

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I see what youre saying with the reviews, change a few of the words up and theyre all the same basically, Ive never done business with them, personally I dont like a website that I have to "sign-up" to see the price, that means wayyy more spam going into my email, but I was trying to find the price on a glock 27 before I got to the sign up part, oh well

Currently $500 at Buds. PM sent.

mini14

Dec 18, 2008
    New Orleans

G19, G23, G38 have the same receiver.

The guns have a different weight balance. The grip may have no geometric differences but may point differently. My mistake if they are the same, which I thought they were. They don't feel the same.

Thanks PMAC for bringing the conversation back.

gunut

Dec 4, 2008
    Cut Off, Louisiana
    I like Buds. I have gotten several guns from them. All were just as described. I recieved them quickly. Most of there deals ship for free.

The latest gun I got was a Baretta Urika. Cheapest place I found it and shipping was free to my FFL that is already on there mailing list.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    The guns have a different weight balance. The grip may have no geometric differences but may point differently. My mistake if they are the same, which I thought they were. They don't feel the same.

Thanks PMAC for bringing the conversation back.

Due to the heavier slide.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1bullseyebum
    Top Bottom