Cash America Pawn

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pale Horse

one quarter civilized
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 15, 2007
    West Monroe, LA
    look at thier tags and the code tells you how much CA paid for that item.

M A R Y L O U I S E
    1 2 3 3 5 6 7 8 9 0

The code on the item is AEEE. They Paid $10.00. Code AEEEE is $100.00 Code YEEE they paid $30.00. So I've been told and if you google it there are many postings that say its true.

I verified this last night with the manager of a Cash America in this area.

jguilletjr

Saw Bones
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Lafayette, La
    I am a resident of the state of Mississippi and I buy numerous long guns when I find good deals on them at Cash America Pawn Shops in and around Baton Rouge. I do have a CCW and I still get delayed for some odd reason I went in to retrieve a Browning Shotgun I bought a couple of weeks ago and handed the dude my drivers license and was informed that I could not buy the gun I had paid for. I told him he was mistaken since I had purchased numerous guns at this same store. He then called the Manager and was informed that yes I was right. He then tells me to never come to the LaPlace Cash America Store because that is his store and he would not sell to non residents. I told him I was legal buying and he said he did not care he would refuse the sale...

Take your business elsewhere. It's their loss.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA

M A R Y L O U I S E
    1 2 3 3 5 6 7 8 9 0

The code on the item is AEEE. They Paid $10.00. Code AEEEE is $100.00 Code YEEE they paid $30.00. So I've been told and if you google it there are many postings that say its true.

I have used this before, but do not tell them you know what their cost is, or negotiations will stop. Picked up my iPad from cashamerica for half of retail.

Shikkapow

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2010
    Lake Charles

M A R Y L O U I S E
    1 2 3 3 5 6 7 8 9 0

:eh:

what crazy ass code are you talking about? that makes absolutely no sense

Mr_Willson

rifleman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    mandeville
    I went into one in slidell and they were selling what appeared to be an NFA item. it was a mk1 browning hi power with a stock. it was in terrible condition and they wanted somewhere around 2000 for it

Hattrick 22

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Kenner, Louisiana
    I have gone to the cash america in laplace once really rude people no coustmer service. I know you can get great deals from pawn shops sometimes but i think i would rather spend more money to avoid a place like that perhaps just buy something brand new. They don't see a lot of people from the looks of it anymore because they treat everyone like that. The parking lot is always empty and soon enough they will close the doors.

Peter Smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2015
    uk london
    if you are thinking to buy a gun from a pawnshop then you should have good knowledge and experience about firearms. You can ask them for a three day guarantee to check the firearm, although it is difficult they will agree with you on this. Before buying gun from a pawnbroker you should evaluate it with extreme caution.

Top Bottom