Ccw Traffic Stop Protocol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dawg23

Resident Dimwit
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    Nolacopusmc - if you ever see a black Volvo S60R going 100 mph - you don't need to disassemble the drivers weapon, and if you don't give him a ticket, he will follow you to the strip club of your choice where he will attempt to drown you in lap dances.

Hey. I've seen Pangris give lap dances ..........you guys don't want any of that.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Ooooorrrr...if the officer brings it up first, you politely laugh while ripping up the ticket and threatening to calling his superior. :o

Then, you reassemble your firearm (if it's Nolacop chances are it's detail stripped and may take a while, and you may need some brass punches and a hammer ;)) and go buy twice as many lap dances for yourself!

Garra

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2008
    Lafayette
    I got as far as page 13, than skipped to the last page to see if everyone kissed and made up.

I dont have a problem with a cop doing what he needs to do to feel safe.

I have had a cop remove me from my car when I was pulled over for speeding, (he asked me to get out, not physically), and handcuff me and sit me in his cruiser, as he then went and got my handgun, which I had informed him about. He than ran my plates and my gun.

He sat and joked with me as it went thru, and when everything was completed e gave me back my pistol, magazine seperate of course, and let me go.

He had explained to me that they were looking for an escaped convict that matched my description, which was why he took the actions he took.

I didnt like it, but it isnt my ass on the line at every stop, and if it was, I would do what I needed to do to make it home safely to my family every night as well.

Everyone has different perceptions, and no matter what anyone does, someone will feel as if it is not the right thing.

Top Bottom