Ccw Traffic Stop Protocol

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Im new to the site and have been doing a little reading here. I see alot of people questioning the fellow motorman from new orleans procedure of taking apart a firearm on a traffic stop. I have also done this on a traffic stop but it is never to someone who would take the time to get a CC permit. It may be hard to believe but some people want to hurt the police. Just some food for thought

Nolacopusmc

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Im new to the site and have been doing a little reading here. I see alot of people questioning the fellow motorman from new orleans procedure of taking apart a firearm on a traffic stop. I have also done this on a traffic stop but it is never to someone who would take the time to get a CC permit. It may be hard to believe but some people want to hurt the police. Just some food for thought

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    RETREAT
    RETREAT
    RETREAT.

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    EJECT!
    EJECT!
    EJECT!
    picture.php

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I agree with dave 328 if a hwy patrolman or cop disassembles my pistol we are going to one hell of a major problem.. if he damages it... there is going to hell to pay....he has no right to disassemble the gun .. removing the clip and unloading it is fine thats proper.

mslawn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2008
    West Monroe, LA
    I agree with dave 328 if a hwy patrolman or cop disassembles my pistol we are going to one hell of a major problem.. if he damages it... there is going to hell to pay....he has no right to disassemble the gun .. removing the clip and unloading it is fine thats proper.

Agreed. They need to drop the magazine, write the traffic violation and go to the next unlucky person.

Top Bottom