Clinton drug deal leaves man dead; three arrested.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=29056&forum_id=26&jump_to=486758#p486758

mark edward marchiafava wrote:
    What a sad state of affairs.
    Thanks to all the diehard, 100% statists we now have infesting this once-great Republic, a young man's life is destroyed. Not by drugs, not by bullets, but by the self-imposed righteousness most Amerikans are so damned proud of. Yes, I am talking about you.

Take a look in the mirror, a long, hard look. There you will see the person truly responsible for this situation.

If any of you had a true understanding of the principles upon which the founders established this nation of once-sovereign citizens, you'd already understand, but you don't.

Anty didn't act to take someone else's life but to preserve his own. You and I have the right from the LORD to defend our own lives, even this absurd man's law recognizes that inherent right. But Anty isn't allowed that same right. Why?
    Because of all the intentionally ignorant Amerikans who have rallied behind the War on Drugs in their small-minded efforts to force others to live according to their preferences, God-given rights be damned.

Attack of the small minds commences in 10-9-8..................

Last edited:

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    Quote:
    Thanks to all the diehard, 100% statists we now have infesting this once-great Republic, a young man's life is destroyed. Not by drugs, not by bullets, but by the self-imposed righteousness most Amerikans are so damned proud of. Yes, I am talking about you.

Take a look in the mirror, a long, hard look. There you will see the person truly responsible for this situation.

If any of you had a true understanding of the principles upon which the founders established this nation of once-sovereign citizens, you'd already understand, but you don't.

Anty didn't act to take someone else's life but to preserve his own. You and I have the right from the LORD to defend our own lives, even this absurd man's law recognizes that inherent right. But Anty isn't allowed that same right. Why?
    Because of all the intentionally ignorant Amerikans who have rallied behind the War on Drugs in their small-minded efforts to force others to live according to their preferences, God-given rights be damned.

Jumping Jesus On A Pogo Stick!

What a f*cking tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

Yea look in the mirror Piper! :p

I can't believe you convinced a 19 year old into taking a gun everywhere he went, and now that he's killed someone IN THEIR OWN HOUSE it's NOT your fault? It's mine?

:crazy:

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Yea look in the mirror Piper! :p

I can't believe you convinced a 19 year old into taking a gun everywhere he went, and now that he's killed someone IN THEIR OWN HOUSE it's NOT your fault? It's mine?

:crazy:

Provisions of the CC permit require one to notify the homeowner if you carrying... I wonder if case law will come of this.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Quote:

Jumping Jesus On A Pogo Stick!

What a f*cking tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to ask Mr. Marchiafava one simple question:

What was this kid's reason for being there- was he selling World's Finest Chocolate?

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA

http://lsp.org/handguns.html#duties

The provisions of R.S. 40:1379.3 (N) shall not limit the right of a property owner, lessee, or other lawful custodian to prohibit or restrict access of those persons possessing a concealed handgun pursuant to a permit issued under this Section. No individual to whom a concealed handgun permit is issued may carry such concealed handgun into the private residence of another without first receiving the consent of that person.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    So, am I to understand that this "MEM" caricature believes we should all get high and open carry?
    I suppose you could assume that, based on this latest rambling....:rofl:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    http://lsp.org/handguns.html#duties

The provisions of R.S. 40:1379.3 (N) shall not limit the right of a property owner, lessee, or other lawful custodian to prohibit or restrict access of those persons possessing a concealed handgun pursuant to a permit issued under this Section. No individual to whom a concealed handgun permit is issued may carry such concealed handgun into the private residence of another without first receiving the consent of that person.

I know the deal about the CC in someones home my question was what does this have to do with him. He doesn't have a CHP. I didn't understand the case law deal.

Top Bottom