Coons! (Another One Trapped, Post 76)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Well there goes my lunch break plus a bit. For any other guys that were not around for the first 2 coon threads, they are definitely worth the read. And Speed, after having read those threads, I am glad that I only have an ugly ******* possum under my house. No body thinks they are cute.

jhwz04hky60eb2k9uv1w.jpg

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    The trap has been empty lately, and the trash & horsefeed unbothered. On the other hand, the next door neighbor has been outside with a .22, says he's racked up 5 coons so far. Guess the ones I had just moved next door.

Mxav

Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Nov 25, 2011
    New Orleans
    I was in the westbank of new orleans and they had a guy holding one by the leash walking down the street..
    I chuckled a bit, lol.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    Here in my area (Covington), we have had a problem with over population from time to time. When the numbers reach a certain point disease sets in, mainly distemper. One of the symptoms is docile, friendly coons that act tame and look like they love you. I'm not kidding. They aren't tame, just brain damaged. If you have pets around be real sure they are up on their shots.

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    Another one bites the dust. Must be a new family moved in, caught this one this past weekend. There are at least two more that we've seen. I've lost count, but this must be #8 or #9. This particular one was the wildest yet, growled and snapped, but then just waddled away when I let it out of the cage.

View attachment 51296 View attachment 51297

Last edited:
    Top Bottom