Deal Gone Bad, Need BS members opinion

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Tattoo, the seller is a very respectable individual, and dosent want to get "black balled" on this site. As company man stated they are working together and hopefully it will be resolved with both parties satisfied. It just not a good situation to be in for both sides. This is something that should be made public thou. It's happened before and will happen again. I think it's the post office at fault. Both parties have some supporting evidence.

But he has already posted in this thread hasn't he?

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    I would have been the first person to comment "I'm not sure who is responsible but I will do everything in my power to help figure it out"

Better yet the seller can refund the money until it is settled and then receive payment after it is settled. But I would have made it known I was the shipper and I did in fact ship the item. It would say a lot about their character

+1 That is my point 100%.

Dishonored

Hunter
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    Prairieville
    Tattoo, the seller is a very respectable individual, and dosent want to get "black balled" on this site. As company man stated they are working together and hopefully it will be resolved with both parties satisfied. It just not a good situation to be in for both sides. This is something that should be made public thou. It's happened before and will happen again. I think it's the post office at fault. Both parties have some supporting evidence.

Oh sheesh. I give up. Some people really don't know the definition of respectable and or any other morals for that matter. As stated most of us "respectable" guys would be the first to step and state we are working diligently to make the situation work for the seller. Not hide in fear of being "black balled" we won't care if he takes care of his end.... He is being hounded because he won't step out from behind the curtain.... And is having you speak for him.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    As long as company man is satisfied the seller is working to uphold his end, then everything else we say is just speculation. I'm sure he will let us know if things aren't handled to his satisfaction.

gravytrain

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    Lafayette
    Since some of you are absolutely dying to know who the criminal is, its me... I am the seller, happy?

I did not feel the need to post in this thread because company man and myself have been texting about the issue and plan on working on a solution. I didn't need an audience from some of you drama queens in here.

I have made several transactions with BS members and all have been nothing but positive. I have never in my life ripped anyone off and do not plan on starting now. I feel like there should be some sort of investigation before one just immediately turns over $500.

The package was certainly shipped with items in the box, I have the receipt with tracking # and weight on it. I also know the clerk who packaged them at the Erath Post office and she would also vouch for me. Like I mentioned, CM and myself are working on a solution and I'm confident we will find one. I have a friend who works with the USPS and I will be contacting the investigation dept on Tuesday when they re-open, They do have a very thorough investigation team when it comes to things like this. I really hope we can get to the bottom of this and both leave the deal without someone getting short changed.

Eta: I have already spoken with USPS but havent heard back yet. I now have the direct line to someone in the investigation dept so maybe i'll actually get somewhere.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom