Did Walton and Johnson cross the line on No Knock Officers killed and Injured?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you agree with Walton & Johnson?

• Yes

Votes: 22 38.6%
    • No

Votes: 35 61.4%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

ta2d_cop

#CornholioLivesMatter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 28, 2008
    Covington
    Many do.

The PO lice here have a huge chip on their shoulder and an elitism Additiude

I'm just an ******* that lives in a 30 year old modular home and drives a 10 year old truck. Ain't nothing elitist about it. I just think it's chickenshit when people make generalizations about cops cause we're easy to **** on.

How about we say that all combat vets are doped out psycos with PTSD who are incapable of contributing to society. I fall into that group as well and there is a fair amount of shitting on for that group. Again a ****ed up generalization. Are there those vets that are ****ed up and do dumb ****, of course but they don't represent the whole. Why is that double standard on when it comes to cops.

I'll give you the chip point. You'll only get **** on so much but aeast you acknowledged part of that as well.

When it comes down to it I bet most members here have exponentially more good cop stories then bad, but in the world of the Internet and anonymous forums we will never really know. Then there are the **** stirrers who like to prod for shits n giggles but hey. That keeps thems interwebs interesting doesn't it?!?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom