Dinner Pic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    So the GF and I decided to do a dinner pic tonight. However, we both got banned from ARFcom (I'mtrollin'? No, you's trollin'!), so we decided to start a dinner pic thread here!

Food: Grilled Buffalo wings, grilled BBQ wings, stir fried vegetables (we had vegetables that needed to be cooked)
    Beverage: Rum and coke
    Rifle: Spike's 16" LE with BAR, Magpul everything, Eotech XPS-2, Surefire 6p
    Shotgun:Remington 870 TALO edition with Tigerstripe camo furniture and Mesa side saddle
    Handguns: G26 (yeah, that's a 33rd reload for it), G19 with Insight M3 light
    Cutlery: Sog Flash II and Kershaw Blur

23vdh5z.jpg

Bayoushooter is way better than ARFcom anyway. I say we need to start doing dinner pics here.

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    a friend of mine has a gay brother who's always posting his breakfast, dinner, whatever over on facebook. what else are y'all doing over on arfcom? :mamoru:

Leadslugga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Oh snap. I didn't realize we had a food forum here. I always just watch the recent threads section.

That's because no one bothers to ever check the less-trafficked forums and they just post in the general discussion. There are probably too many forums on here anyway. Only some of them are regularly used.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom