Dinner Pic

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robbynola

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    So the GF and I decided to do a dinner pic tonight. However, we both got banned from ARFcom (I'mtrollin'? No, you's trollin'!), so we decided to start a dinner pic thread here!

Food: Grilled Buffalo wings, grilled BBQ wings, stir fried vegetables (we had vegetables that needed to be cooked)
    Beverage: Rum and coke
    Rifle: Spike's 16" LE with BAR, Magpul everything, Eotech XPS-2, Surefire 6p
    Shotgun:Remington 870 TALO edition with Tigerstripe camo furniture and Mesa side saddle
    Handguns: G26 (yeah, that's a 33rd reload for it), G19 with Insight M3 light
    Cutlery: Sog Flash II and Kershaw Blur

23vdh5z.jpg

Bayoushooter is way better than ARFcom anyway. I say we need to start doing dinner pics here.

Last edited:

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    a friend of mine has a gay brother who's always posting his breakfast, dinner, whatever over on facebook. what else are y'all doing over on arfcom? :mamoru:

Leadslugga

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge,LA
    Oh snap. I didn't realize we had a food forum here. I always just watch the recent threads section.

That's because no one bothers to ever check the less-trafficked forums and they just post in the general discussion. There are probably too many forums on here anyway. Only some of them are regularly used.

Top Bottom