Do fishnet stockings turn you on?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Thanks for the compliments guys. Still learning how to fade the colors to get the effect I want. Adhesion promoter on all the metal parts, especially the scope. Really surprised at how durable the rustoleum is once it's cured. But then again, this has been perfect weather to paint.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I have a feeling they looked at you kinda funny before the stocking purchases...
    Just sayin'. ;)

Haha! Nah, only when I threw 3 pair of stockings on the counter. They looked up at me, then at eachother, then kinda rolled their eyes. You'd think I was buying King Kong condoms or something. Couple of college age girls. Looked ok to me

Firearmfanatic

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 25, 2016
    Acadia Parish
    Haha! Nah, only when I threw 3 pair of stockings on the counter. They looked up at me, then at eachother, then kinda rolled their eyes. You'd think I was buying King Kong condoms or something. Couple of college age girls. Looked ok to me

But, did you get their numbers? That is the most important thing, screw everything else! :D

Spleen

Day of the Rope!
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Jefferson Parish
    well, the hot one was 36-24-36 and about a Buck twenty.. The other one...well I couldn't get past them buck teeth to estimate...

Well, there is something to be said about a good ole'fashioned buck-tooth girl.
    What to be said, exactly, is another matter all together...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Hoping to get the little CZ copy done while the weather is still perfect for paint.
    Got the scope and rings base coated. Just gotta mock up the barrel and action and scope so I can spray them as a group. Using Alumahyde. I plan on doing the bolt handle and trigger guard while doing the barrel and receiver.
    In hind sight, I should have waited to do the gun altogether (like the 10/22) so the scale effect doesn't vary between parts, but the stock was literally my first attempt at shooting any camo pattern whatsoever.
    I will do my best to have the colors and scales look consistent.
    8365b3040d0faa0985f92963e300ebc4.jpg

c5b7c26697a09ff1841b5a17212b4ea8.jpg

At any rate, I'll post up pics when she's done and take my licks. Any and all criticism and/or suggestions will be welcome.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Oh yeah, and great paint job.
    Might have to try that on an old 10-22.
    Forgot to give credit due..

Thanks Spleen! I had planned on doing an old crack barrel next, but your comment gave me the incentive to do my other squirrel gun and I'm so glad I did

217ec7ad3dbe48180ebef91fd258ac93.jpg

3ddca224760659de9dfde4a6b1ae9592.jpg

Last edited:

twentynine

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2013
    Ascension parish
    I've got a weatherby 7mm-08 that would be a perfect candidate for this treatment. Sweet shooting gun, but ugly as sin. It's gray synthetic stock, with blued barrel. All I'd do is the stock, leaving the barrel and metal all blued. If I only had the guts.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      229.6 KB · Views: 83

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I've got a weatherby 7mm-08 that would be a perfect candidate for this treatment. Sweet shooting gun, but ugly as sin. It's gray synthetic stock, with blued barrel. All I'd do is the stock, leaving the barrel and metal all blued. If I only had the guts.
    Lemme know when you...."gut up" lol and if you need any help.

Top Bottom