EAPS match 8-15-10

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Henry,

Are you trying to game the stages or maybe practice them a little. It won't help. You just need to practice shooting, reloading and walking with a cane at the same time, all while carring your oxygen bottle . :dogkeke:

Beauxdog :p

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Henry,

Are you trying to game the stages or maybe practice them a little. It won't help. You just need to practice shooting, reloading and walking with a cane at the same time, all while carring your oxygen bottle . :dogkeke:

Beauxdog :p

Not Nice BoDawg. As I told you last night, ya'll need to get ready for what were bringing from CENLA! Ready to Laugh maybe, but ready nonetheless.:todd:

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Roll them bones, read them tea leaves,....there is a new wind coming south,....

On a different note, y'all got handicap parking? i don't want to have to walk too far to sign in.
    And as far as my walker, it's USPSA approved,....it even makes "major" power factor, it has brand new ground grip wheels for those run & gun stages.
    Also, my oxygen tank has been replaced by a newly certified SCUBA tank, you can call me Jaques Gun-Ho!

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    That's not a new wind you just have another bad case of gas, again.:boink: If it rains you might just need that scuba tank, bring plenty. If you were smart and I know that's a real stretch, you could presign up on the web site. That way you won't have to walk up, just have money, bring plenty of that also.:bowrofl:

Beauxdog

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Ah,..you so funny!
    That's the Brian I remember.
    Seriously, is it supposed to rain down there Sunday? I'd hate for my tight and supple skin to "prune" up.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Nah, just the regular afternoon showers, we should be finished by then. You won't need the mud grips on your WalMart scooter. The reason your skin is so tight is because you still have that gas problem, you should take Bean-no before you eat, it will help.
    We've been teaching Jeff (LaTech) how to shoot, it's been a struggle but he seems to be coming around. He tells us ya'll have quite a following up there, glad to see another group starting up. Keep up the good work and maybe a few of us can make it up there to try it out.

Beauxdog :)

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    attachment.php

TCKev

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Houma On The Bayou
    It is very easy to find go right past Cabela's, it's the same road as the Lamar Dixon Expo in fact right as you get to Lamar Dixon you'll see the Range sign on your Left.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom