EAPS match 8-15-10

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Yeh, Beauxdog, we have a good little group, I think this year our membership is up to 43 right now. Last year we had 52. Our shooters are not interested in being a part of USPSA, in fact I tried to set up some sort of classification system, but they rejected that idea, they just want to shoot. Our courses are closely structured to USPSA courses except we limit the amount of shots to 6 from any shooting position to not hurt the revolver shooters or single stack guys. One of our matches consists of between 75 -100 shots, 4-5 courses of fire. Since Jeff has become part of our group, it's been a welcomed breath of fresh air, he is as eat up about shooting as I am, so we're constantly looking at new ways to shoot and wanting new target arays.
    We have about 5 of us that are USPSA shooters and actually travel to other clubs. Me, Jeff and a couple other fellows shoot some ICORE matches when we can also.
    Now that Jeff hangs around in your yard so much, that gives me a reason to come back down south to shoot.
    So get ready, the gray haired flash is coming back! I hope I don't fall and break a hip!

kdavis1984

Practice, Practice
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    Denham Springs
    guate shooter told me about this and im wanting to come out and watch. i know where its at, but as a spectator and not a participant is there a price to get in and watch?

gmshooter

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    328   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    Gramercy La.
    I got everything loaded up. If you are in need of any items PM me because i am not bringing everything!!! I have a good amount of AR stuf this time.

Last edited:

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Yeah thats rite everything looking pretty, and it wasnt too wet so no need of rubber boots!

Bring some Powerade/Gatorade cause it was fkin HOTTTTTTT, they got water over there and I will have some extra ones in my cooler as well.

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Thanks for a fun match, it was great seeing everyone again. I figured it's been two years since I shot with you all and you made me feel like I never missed a match. The picking started as soon as I walked up,...I love it!
    Thanks everyone, let's do it again.

beauxdog

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 18, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Hey Bubba,

It was good to have you and your crew come down to shoot. Maybe we can return the favor real soon. No reason to be strangers, it's all good.

See ya soon,

Beauxdog

Top Bottom