Egyptian kits

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    You could always pay someone to build it, and still be cheaper than a cheap century AK 47.

NO WAY, the parts alone will run in the upper $400, and then its usually about $300-500 for somebody to "build it" (unless you build it yourself).

Cheap Century runs in the $500.

You WILL get a better quality, "original" rifle though but you are spending a little more than century price.

SGT_Kramer

Knuckle Buster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 23, 2010
    Ball
    What is thread pitch on those barrels? Want one reguardless just trying to shop. I already emailed the company no response yet but figured someone would know.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    a kit or a barrel? the barrels are $95 + shipping and I just got a response stating that single barrels over the first 10 would be at the same price.

If we're doing the barrel buy let's start ironing out the details.

1. How are we going to get the money to charliepapa? Do you want PayPal, money order, check, etc.?

2. What is the cut off date for receiving payment?

3. How do we get payment to charliepapa?

I will be having #1bambam fit the barrel to my kit. If anyone else wants that done I can take your barrel when I take mine. You will need to send your kit, or parts of the kit, to #1bambam. We can work out those details separately. Hopefully we can do a build party and show up with the barrels ready to go.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    If we're doing the barrel buy let's start ironing out the details.

1. How are we going to get the money to charliepapa? Do you want PayPal, money order, check, etc.?

2. What is the cut off date for receiving payment?

3. How do we get payment to charliepapa?

I will be having #1bambam fit the barrel to my kit. If anyone else wants that done I can take your barrel when I take mine. You will need to send your kit, or parts of the kit, to #1bambam. We can work out those details separately. Hopefully we can do a build party and show up with the barrels ready to go.

I can front the money for the barrels on my CC and when they come in, I'll let everyone know they're here. I will do local FTF in BR, Gonzales, etc., or mail them for whatever additional it costs. I can take paypal, cash, check, money order, pieces of eight; whatever, but wait until I notify each person.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    For those in the Baton Rouge area maybe we can also do a group purchase on the NDS-1 or NDS-1EZ.

http://nodakspud.com/page2.htm

Perhaps Bryan at LA Gun can cut us a small break on the transfer fee if we reach a certain level. If we can get six receivers ordered it will bring us to the $80 shipped price point.

charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    For those in the Baton Rouge area maybe we can also do a group purchase on the NDS-1 or NDS-1EZ.

http://nodakspud.com/page2.htm

Perhaps Bryan at LA Gun can cut us a small break on the transfer fee if we reach a certain level. If we can get six receivers ordered it will bring us to the $80 shipped price point.

I'd be interested in this, but I'm also interested in having the Arabic selector markings engraved. Anyone else in on that?

Top Bottom