Flags at half staff ...again .

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    The American Flag is being used as a political pawn to push a narrative. People are killed every day by the hands of drunk drivers but the victims are never honored by lowering the flags. Let’s not also forget all our service members that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. I’m in no way trying to diminish the tragedy of eight Americans being slaughtered but using the flag to inflame the anti-gun grabbers is disturbing to me.

I agree -they're using anything and everything as fuel -our networks sensationalize every event using high definition delivery and repeat the two word phrase "gun violence" over and over and over until everyone is convinced... it's the guns that's gotta go.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The American Flag is being used as a political pawn to push a narrative. People are killed every day by the hands of drunk drivers but the victims are never honored by lowering the flags. Let’s not also forget all our service members that have paid the ultimate sacrifice. I’m in no way trying to diminish the tragedy of eight Americans being slaughtered but using the flag to inflame the anti-gun grabbers is disturbing to me.

Democrats couldn't care less!

Coonie

Damn Yankee.
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Evanston IL
    Statues, flags, government buildings...........borders.

What in this country is left to honor?

Eventually those markers in Arlington will need to go to make room for a mall or office building for all the new social justice employees.

Trailboss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Norwood LA
    I guess we may as well leave it at half mast. Chicago...somebody shot to death there nearly every week.

Someone is murdered with a gun in Chicago every 15 hours 23 min., 174 gun deaths so far this year. In 2020, 4174 people were shot in Chicago, and 719 of them died at a rate of over 2 per day. They don't get the flag honor, even in the city of Chicago, or the state of Illinois.

Trump and previous presidents called for half staff honors for the innocent victims of "mass" shootings/bombings. The difference is Biden is blaming the guns, Trump usually blamed the actions of the killer.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Someone is murdered with a gun in Chicago every 15 hours 23 min., 174 gun deaths so far this year. In 2020, 4174 people were shot in Chicago, and 719 of them died at a rate of over 2 per day. They don't get the flag honor, even in the city of Chicago, or the state of Illinois.

Trump and previous presidents called for half staff honors for the innocent victims of "mass" shootings/bombings. The difference is Biden is blaming the guns, Trump usually blamed the actions of the killer.

Liberals blame the guns...unless it's a police officer involved shooting, then it's the cop's fault.

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    Libs are trying to get as much of their agenda passed before 2022 as possible. They are throwing everything at the wall and hoping most of it sticks. Hell! I don't blame them. I just wish republicans did the same thing when they had power.

Top Bottom