Get vaccinated

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    He's in the medical field! That's all we need to know.
    I’m qualified to give cpr… just saying
    Also helped carry stretchers for training while in the Navy. I may know a thing or two.
    - - - Updated - - -

I have my CPR/AED, Bloodborne Pathogens, and Basic Live saving certifications from nationalcprfoundation.com. so I'm in the medical field too. Lol
    Damit you beat me to it lol

Last edited:

PAPACHUCK

Certified Gun Nut
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Sep 21, 2006
    Outside Slidell
    I am 8 days into this miserable virus. It has been the worst flu I've ever experienced in my 59+ years of life.

That said, I am still glad I caught the virus and didn't get the jab. I will have immunity that the shot cannot give me.

Let's see who is still standing in the months and year to come.

Enjoy your annual booster shots!

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I don't have an issue with this type of thread.

It's an opportunity for us to share ideas and experiences.

Everyone's opinion is valuable.*

*Except he who shall remained banned

This made me LOL

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Is anyone going to change their mind on "to get" or "not to get" the shot based on something they read here? I think not.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Is anyone going to change their mind on "to get" or "not to get" the shot based on something they read here? I think not.
    I hope you sit and think and appreciate the sense that statement makes. I’ve never seen you take such a sensible stance on this forum and I find it oh so refreshing. Congrats.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I hope you sit and think and appreciate the sense that statement makes. I’ve never seen you take such a sensible stance on this forum and I find it oh so refreshing. Congrats.

That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me :love:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    I am 8 days into this miserable virus. It has been the worst flu I've ever experienced in my 59+ years of life.

That said, I am still glad I caught the virus and didn't get the jab. I will have immunity that the shot cannot give me.

Glad you’re doing ok with the virus PC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Riverc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2021
    Torbert,La.

Hang in there man,you will have immunity against it now no need for that shot.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    I have not changed my life for this thing. I still go to work like normal, go to the gym 4-5x a week, grocery shopping with my wife, not a big mask wearer. Really only wear one if a store or shop wants to enforce the mask mandate but other than Costco i don't see any pushing the mask mandate. At least not in northern EBR parish. Never got the jabs either. I got pretty sick for 4-5 days back in Dec 2019 and actually went to the doctor. I got steroid shot in da butt and a Z-Pack. Felt fine in a day or two. I haven't been sick since then. I got a Covid antibody test last week and it back that i am antibody positive. Either I was exposed at some point or that sickness in 2019 was covid. Now I have better immunity then if i got the jabs! Glad I was being stubborn/lazy.

vr1967

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Liberty, MS
    I have not changed my life for this thing. ……..I got pretty sick for 4-5 days back in Dec 2019 and actually went to the doctor. I got steroid shot in da butt and a Z-Pack. Felt fine in a day or two. I haven't been sick since then. I got a Covid antibody test last week and it back that i am antibody positive. Either I was exposed at some point or that sickness in 2019 was covid. Now I have better immunity then if i got the jabs! Glad I was being stubborn/lazy.

Wife got very sick in Dec 2019 for about 3 weeks, basically living on a nebulizer. Thought I was going to lose her. Tested her several times for the flu, all negative. I had the crud for 2-3 days at the same time. Youngest daughter slept beside my wife the whole time and never had an issue.

It will be a hard time convincing me what we had back then wasn’t covid.

vr1967

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Liberty, MS
    I'm in the medical field.

So was the doctor who ran several test on my father’s heart and said everything was good, no blockages, yet 5 months later he had to have 3 stents. He couldn’t have eaten straight lard for 5 months and had the 90-95% blocakages that he had. Or the one said there was absolutely nothing wrong with him, that the pain was normal (this was about two weeks after he had had a cancer tumor removed from his intestines) yet he passed 2 days later of sepsis.

Last edited:

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    So was the doctor who ran several test on my father’s heart and said everything was good, no blockages, yet 5 months later he had to have 3 stents. He couldn’t have eaten straight lard for 5 months and had the 90-95% blocakages that he had. Or the one said there was absolutely nothing wrong with him, that the pain was normal (this was about two weeks after he had had a cancer tumor removed from his intestines) yet he passed 2 days later of sepsis.

Which is why doctors PRACTICE medicine. They aren't true professionals who know what they're doing. Figure it like this. Doctors run all these "tests". XRay, EKG, Cat scan, etc... Once they have the printouts, they call a board of other doctors and hold a meeting to discuss what they can all agree that it most likely is. They don't know for sure. Sometimes they get it right, other times they're wrong. More often than not, if they don't ask a team of other doctors, they're wrong.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I've lost about 5 people I know to the virus and none were old and none were vaccinated.
    My neighbor is on a vent at OLOL now and has been for a couple weeks. He's about 35 and he wasn't vaccinated.
    We are praying the he makes it.

I just heard the East Feliciana Coroner on the radio tell the dispatcher that the code orange call they had didn't make it.

Well my neighbor that I posted about above lost the fight with Covid tonight. He was a EBRSO Deputy and a great family man and friend.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    I have a question.

Why do 30% , or about 1 in 3, medical professionals have to be threatened with termination in order to persuade them to get the vaccine?

I thought all medical professionals were in agreement that the vaccines are good.

Saw this stat on the news, WWL, this morning on CBS This Morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom